skipping Stupid Tutorial from 3po or the empires droid

Shiin

Question

how do you skip the into they give?

I know you used to be able to press escape or click your mouse or something and skip it ... but now, i have to wait through the whole dern tutorial from those 2 annoying droids.

Is there a way to remove that script from the game? or a command line option? anything >.<

I also cannot SAVE games, despite many different compatibility settings including running as admin and not.

1 answer to this question

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27843&p=544722&hilit=skip#p544722 SEARCH

you can also apparently simply delete ALBRIEF.DLL and EMBRIEF.DLL files from the install directory and it will not play at all. :mrgreen:

As for save games, I think you must create a new folder something call SAVEGAME in the directory somewhere so Windows can find it.