Force Ranking / Growth / jedi training limit

DarthGon

Question

Hi all!

I am wondering, is there any limit on the force growth / jedi training?

I have reached Jedi Master rank with Leia and Luke through failing several missions on purpose, and still seeing "growth in the force" message for both. Is there any max or limit on this?

Regarding Jedi Training, can a Jedi Knight keep training a Jedi Student until he becomes Jedi Knight too? or Jedi Master (or for Jedi Master does the trainer need to have that level? In this case, I have reached a stage were the jedi training mission brings no results 90% of the time, despite never bring a Jedi to the Master level... still, there is no "training exhausted" message or something like that. Which are the Jedi Training limits in this way?

Regards!

3 answers to this question

Some news on this, my Jedi Master Luke easily grew 3 secondary characters up to Jedi Master rank.

And as I continue their training, I keep having their force growth, so it seems there is no limit on force power (although rank remains in Jedi Master, their combat/diplomacy, etc. grows with each force growth).

This is a great advantage for the rebels, once you have Leia and Luke as Jedi Masters! 5 Jedi masters in my lines, old Ben would be proud of me... :-)

hello,

I have done many experiments on jedi training in SWR.

Never seen a limit in training, but you have to train the master first.

Seems you can't have an apprentice much stronger than the master by training.

The solution to train your master is : missions the more the better, sabotage are best for most characters(they up combat and spying).

Once your master is high enough you can go on training other jedies more effectively.

I already trained a Luke jedi master over 1500 combat/spying, he is the easiest once you got the trick to it.

Even the crapiest jedies like Leia or the diplomats can be trained very high, it is just extremely long (over 1000 days).

if you need more details tell me. :D