It might actually be Dagobah.

empty00eyes

Question

Ok, this is going to sound crazy, but I have spent a LOT of time playing Rebellion. Years ago I decided to just max out the speed when playing as the Rebellion and let the Empire capture every planet so I could see the end losing video or something. Luke was on my last planet. Mon Mothma and the HQ had long been destroyed. I decided to send him on a espionage mission and while Luke was on the mission, the last planet was captured. When Luke's mission was I over, I kid you not, Degobah appeared in the galaxy and Luke fled to it. No, Yoda did not become a usable character. I couldn't believe it. I've since tried to recreate this event so I could see what sector Degobah appears in, but it hasn't come together right. Has anyone else had this happen?

Anyways, maybe your Luke is on Degobah as well. If so, I don't know what to tell you other than hope an espionage mission will locate Degobah for you.

2 answers to this question

I've never had this happen, but I have to admit I've never tried to lose. The ending videos are posted on Youtube, but not the one you're describing.
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

that's friggin awesome. i've done what you did before, just i let luke stay there and be beaten. never thought of sending him somewhere. so it actually showed up in a sector on the galaxy map? could you see him there in the personel window of degobah, and could you see resourses and facilities?. did you just quit the game or did the empire become aware of degobah and came there and captured that planet and luke for you to lose the game? guess you had no other units or personnel at that point, regardless of if you let it play out to lose or just closed the game. how fantastic would it be if you still had some semblings of a fleet left and they also flet to degobah along with luke, especially if your headquarters was enroute to your last planet as the previous one then the other were seized by the empire. a few troop, couple ships and fighters, headquarters, and all your personnel flee do degobah. wow, that might actually be a really fun way to try to come back after that, one planet and only personnel and a few military units and your headquarters on degobah, then try to reclaim all other 200 systems and beat the odds of a huge imperial power being overthrown by what truly would be a rag tag bunch of rebels :P now that's tough AI and sounds like a hell of a time :D i'm definitely going to have to try to set that up at some point. damn, its so sad that you didn't put the game clock back to slow and make a save file before sending luke on that mission. now THAT would have been amazing, being able to spread that save file around so everybody could see degobah show up and try to play the game from there on. mmmmm, recruiting everybody, stockpiling a bunch of ships, fighters, troops, special forces, having all research done, the whole large galaxy opened up and in green while degobah shows up as the last hope of the rebel alliance. everything enroute across the galaxy and last two planets taken by the empire. then taking the whole galaxy back over and winning the game. i'm drooling right now... ;)