Build Menus not working

Indignation211

Question

Lately when im playing Rebellion and try to build something the drop-down menus wont appear. I click the arrow for it but all it does is make the window flicker a bit. I tried reinstalling the game but it didnt help.

Im playing on Vista (with the missing files installed) in windowed mode.

Please help, this game is practically impossible when all i can build (as the empire) are Carrack cruisers, Imperial Army Regiments, and Construction Yards.

2 answers to this question

That is a new one. Is the scroll arrow that is pointing down grayed out? That would mean something, no resources to build or maybe no power- but that is probably not it.

Have you tried changing your game resolution or desktop resolution? Wide screen? It maybe the click-able sweet spot |x1-x2|+|y1-y2| < PIXEL RADIUS is moved over somewhere else and not lining up. Click all over ever bit of the screen and see if the arrow starts to move.

Nevermind, turns out ive got the same problem as someone else, its because i was moving the window. When i leave the window where it is it works fine.

FINALLY about to win my first game ever, just gotta track down Luke Skywalker... wherever the heck he is.