Questions about Missions, Agents, and something

Dabbs

Question

So i just sstarted this (heh about 10 years late) and i have some questions, first of all, i've seen the AI doing some missions that i haven't been able to figure out when i play as their team, like Abduction, Rescue, Assassination, and Sabotage, Don't suppose someone could tell me what units do those missions? Nextly, In rebed, i saw it have an option for "This agent will not defect" and i've been trying to figure out How to defect a unit in game.

Also, what skills are used for each missions, Like diplomacy is obviously for diplomacy, but for Incite Uprising, is that diplomacy or leadership? or Espionage.

5 answers to this question

• SWR Staff - Executive

Characters and special forces will do missions.

Defections are done by the AI, there is no way to trigger a defection.

Uprisings are leadership.

Sabotage is combat.

I forgot the others, but I'm sure someone here can answer.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Characters and special forces will do missions.

Heh Sorry, i guess i should've been more specific, i meant what does what,like The Nohgri Death Squad does Abductions, The Characters do diplomacy, Major agents do recruitment... but what spec force does the sabotage? And what do Infiltrators do? are they like the Death Squad for the Rebels? And also.. another question, on RebEd i made it so i can recruit the Imp minor characters as the Rebels, but when i recruited in the game it only let me recruit the rebel characters, and yes i saved the cards.

Spy-> spy

Infiltrators-> sabotage + abductions/rescue +?sabotage death star

Commandos: sabotage + provoke/repress insurection

Noghris -> abduction/rescue + assassination

recon-> recon

guerillas-> provoke/repress insurection

Provoke insurection is based on leadership and combat

Rebed let you switch a character for one. On other words, there should always be as much rebels as there are imperial. By the way, it is possible that you did not yet recruit those changed characters.

Provoke insurection is based on leadership and combat

The mission "Incite Uprising" is based only upon Leadership skill. In the game manual page 106 US version.

Combat only comes into play if the character is foiled and tries to escape. Avoid Foiling comes from the character's Espionage rating.

Ah yes, "incite uprising" it is. Anyway, I've noticed there is no point in doing such mission. The AI (be-it alliance or empire) is dumb enough to put some troops on worlds that are not loyal enough to tolerate those. Therefore, all I ever need is to bombard those troops or sabotage them and what's done is done, the whole sector want to join you...