Mission stuff

Master_Xan

Question

So, I was just wondering... what is the most efficient way to do diplomacy/uprising/subdue uprising/research missions?

Is it better to have three diplomats doing three separate missions, or three diplomats doing the same mission (no decoys)? Same question for the other named activities; subduing uprisings, performing research, or inciting uprisings.

And while I'm at it, could it make sense to have a character with strong leadership incite an uprising, while a character with low leadership is a decoy? Say, the non-leadership dude has good espionage/combat or something...

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

2 answers to this question

So, I was just wondering... what is the most efficient way to do diplomacy/uprising/subdue uprising/research missions?

Is it better to have three diplomats doing three separate missions, or three diplomats doing the same mission (no decoys)? Same question for the other named activities; subduing uprisings, performing research, or inciting uprisings.

And while I'm at it, could it make sense to have a character with strong leadership incite an uprising, while a character with low leadership is a decoy? Say, the non-leadership dude has good espionage/combat or something...

I cant say for sure but I would always have 3 seperate diplomatic missions....each 1 can succede then and raise loyalty, of course if all 3 are on the same mission that would raise the odds on that 1 mission working!

Same goes for research missions.....incite/subdue uprising I dont tend to perform except with spec ops so always have more than 1 if i can on the same mision!

And as for having a good leadership character perform the misison whilst a low leadership character with good espionage skills ascts as a decoy...id say that was a good idea. AFAIK only espionage is used by decoys

... AFAIK only espionage is used by decoys

I use decoys on espionage, sabotage, abduction (assassination) and uprising missions only. What's the point of using a decoy for diplomacy? Either you're wasting that (diplomatic decoy) characters time (they could be working on getting more political support on a different system), or they weren't really rated as a diplomat to begin with (in which case, why use as a "decoy"?).

I also believe "incite uprising" missions by special forces (only) are a total waste of time and resources. If you're not using characters as your main source (with spec force support), then don't do it at all. I can use the resources better getting other spec forces (or for other tasks, i.e. sabotage).

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?