How can i play with Rebellion 2 ?

Pia-Ceatin

Question

Hi,

I a new french player of SWR (sorry for my english).

I just find your SWR2 project. I just read your forum but i don't understand if SWR2 is finish or not finish.

So is it finish ? Can we play with the new game ? How can i find it ?

Thanks for your answers

3 answers to this question

There are a few different folks trying to make Rebellion 2. To my knowledge, none of them have finished their projects yet.

However, you CAN play with Rebellion: Reloaded. It's a total conversion that changes just about everything in the game we can change without the source code. You can find it in the download section.

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

SWR2, c'est une multitude de projets commencés, en cours de progrès pour certains, mais dont aucun n'est encore terminé ni disponible au publique. Il s'agit d'être patient ou de se lancer soi-même dans le projet jusqu'à complétion.

Welcome to the board, by the way!