Quick Fire Questions

JediJamie

Question

I thought a thread to answer any simple questions would be useful.

A quick question from me, i recently found SWR after many years of thinking i had thrown it out. However i cannot remember how to fast forward C3PO or SD7's starting speech any help?

I never use the Death Star to blow up anything really, except starships. It is much better as the 'technological terror' that you can subdue Rebel planets with. Just keep lots and lots of fighters to protect it, or a Death Star shield.

I always use the DS Shield because I don't know how many fighters I'd need to achieve that. So, does anyone know the minimum?

The number of fighters you need to defend with depends on the number of fighters they attack with. I'm not sure, but I think it also matters what type of fighters are involved. For best results, load up on TIE Interceptors or Defenders, not bombers or TIEs.

It would be interesting to run some tests and try to find out. Maybe I will (if I remember).

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"