Training Jedi

ImperialAssasin

Question

I borrowed SW REB. from a friend. I'v had it for over a year, but I don't know how to train jedi.!!??! Someone tell me...PLEASE!!!???!!

Also would anybody send me kool things to do while I'm playing?

At Last We Will Reveal Ourselves To The Jedi...At Last We Will Have Revenge

• Answers 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Once Luke is a Jedi Knight, hold ctrl and click on all of the characters that have force potential, click on mission and the training should be there.

If you dont have any potential Jedi, then move Luke to each location where you have characters and let him sit for a few days and he should find someone, if he doesn't themn move him again. The same goes for Vader.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

• SWR Staff - Executive
Vader can train outright, so have him do most of your recruiting. Those Dark Jedi are powerful aren't they? :)

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

I don't see how one trains Jedi at a decent rate -- it took me hundreds of days and two successful training missions, and several unsuccessful ones to train one force user into a Jedi Student. How can I effectively get Jedi within only 150 or so days?

The higher the Trainer's force rating the more succesful the Jedi training mission will be.

Luke's rating increases every time he is put in a bad situation (most common being unsuccesful missions he is involved with.)

If Luke's rating is high enough then you can get every one of your potential Jedi's to Jedi Master in two or three Jedi training missions.

But Luke has to be stacked first.

If I am wise, it is because I know that I know nothing.

What I do is blockade a planet and then send Luke on a sabotage mission by himself, this way whether he succeeds :?: or not his stats go up. If he fails the mission though his force rating goes up as well.

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

The fastest way, and the hardest to achive, is to have Luke encounter Vader and/or the Emperor.

If you can find one of them, or both if you are lucky, on a planet, blockade it immediately and send Luke on espianoge missions. He will be descovered immediately and his mission will fail, raising his force level. Also, he will have an encounter with Vader/Emperor which will also raise his force level. This way you will get two for the price of one!!

A couple of notes:

1. If Vader or the Emperor are not on the planet you are using for Luke's force increase then do Sabatoge missions, NOT espionage because they take to long.

2. Try to find planets where Luke will always fail his missions. Success will raise his stats but not his force rating. Increases in force rating will raise all of his stats too so there is no point wasting time with missions that will succeed (at least not early on) since his force rating will help your other Jedi.

3. Keep an eye on Luke's combat rating. If it is not as high or higher than Vaders then Luke will get injured or worse captured when he encounters him so it ends up a waste of time. Usually at around 220 or so in combat rating Luke is ready to encounter Vader (perhaps sooner but not much).

This is the best method of force increase that I have seen, and the fastest, so you should give it a try. I've raised Luke to nearly 1800 combat ability this way in no time. At this point I stopped and performed a training mission and ALL of my Jedi were at Jedi Master after two missions (some only needed one).

Also after you encounter Vader send Luke to Leia or visa/versa and she will be a Jedi. You prob already know this but the point is that she functions the same a Luke; she increases with failures. So the same process described above will work for her too.

If I am wise, it is because I know that I know nothing.

Now what about Vader??

I just had him on a jedi training mission for over an hundred days with a force novice, and and the conclusion, it only raised the novice's espionage by 8 and his combat by 6... that's just pathetic......so how CAN I accelerate Vader's abillity to train Jedi?

Vader does increase, and you can also use RebEd to give him a helping hand, jmust like Luke.... :twisted:

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

And what is with minor jedi caracters?

How can i increase there force ability?

thats simple if your the empire use Vader to train them, if you Rebels use Luke when he is a Knight. This is the only way to increase their force rank well at least the only way to get the msg where it says they have increased in the force

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

Guest Scathane
And what is with minor jedi caracters?

How can i increase there force ability?

thats simple if your the empire use Vader to train them, if you Rebels use Luke when he is a Knight. This is the only way to increase their force rank well at least the only way to get the msg where it says they have increased in the force

That's indeed their only way to increase their force ranking. You can get their force abilities up by sending them on missions that fail.

but they dont say "I have increse in the force" if they are fail or obtain a mission.

like Luke

and what is with Vader or Emporer, can I increase his force ability?

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Guest Scathane
but they dont say "I have increse in the force" if they are fail or obtain a mission.

like Luke

and what is with Vader or Emporer, can I increase his force ability?

Is that so? I'd have to check that... With Vader or Palpy, I don't know. Suggestions anyone?

The attributes of Vader are growing if completing sucessfull missions(diplomatic, espionage, combat and leadership) but does the Force capability also increase?

And I think that the attributes of palpy are not gowing if he does missions

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

I'm not sure on this but I THINK that Vader and Palpy increase in the Force when meeting Luke or Leia (after she knows about her past)

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

The only characters that have "grown stronger in the force" are Luke and Leia, I have never ahd any one but them give me this message after failed missions.

Guest Scathane
No, they don't, at least not through missions. I still believe, however, that Force sensitives other than Luke and Leia get a Force increase when they fail a mission. At leas when you're playing the Alliance...