The Start

UntimelyDemise

Through the void a voice called...

Iulan.... Iulan....

"Who is it? Have you come to taunt me again Shimraa?"

No Iulan... stretch out... feel me... recognise me...

With a gasp Vergere faded from Iulans vision... walking through the ethereal glow where Vergere had stood appeared... an abomination... something that could not be... could it be? Was it possible... the shape that appeared before Iulan was of mythic appearance. A heavenly glow surounded the being... sheer white light radiating frrom it's body... yet it was quintisentially... Vong... and human... at the same time.

You would remember me best as Luke Skywalker The appiration said... However now i have taken on new form... i left again with the Jedi for the Vong home-world... or it's remains... and there i found what i needed. The Vong and the humans are cousins... one gifted with the force, the other the abomination created by the lack of the force.

Iulan gasped as the light stretched out to encompass him.

For millenia the Vong walked in the shadows... the children of a creration gone wrong. Existance itself, both human and vong was a result of... an accident would be the best way to put it. The instant of creation was contaminated by a tremor amongst the higher powers. The force is merely one facet of the supreme power... there are others, some good, some evil, some nothing of either. At the moment that the forcece created life... the Dark Side... it challenged the force... disrupting the procecss of life, causing the Vong to be created. The intention of the Dark Side was for the Vong to eventually absorb all. You Iulan have stood in their path. You have become a true servant of the force. But there is more to do... i was bastardised before i went to the Vong homeworld, at least its remains... There i was forged... made into the servant of all, the Force, the Dark Side... the other, incomprehensible powers that exist. Now you must join me... become a part of the All... and together we will show the galaxy who, and what they are. The humans, the aliens, dedscendants of early huhmans, and the Vong. They will be united to serve the all. Join me... return to reality, and together, though a meditation of the highest power, the All, we will reveal to the universe what they are. Will you join me?

Iulan gasped as the light enveloped him... it took him mere moments to consider....

OOC: Is that enough inspiration to give you lot a storyline to finish it off? :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The All," Iulan asked with a weak voice, the days and hours of torture had weakened him, considerably, as had the confrontations with Shimraa. But this voice spoke with a calm that eased his body.

"The Knight of the Void," Iulan tried to say, that was the title the Warmaster had conferred him. The Jedi of the Vong.

"The All" The voice insisted. "Will you join us?"

"No," Iulan answered. "You will guide me, and I will choose which path to take when the time comes."

"The time is now," the ethereal voice said.

"No, but it is soon." He answered and broke free from the boundaries, armed with a strength he hadn't felt ever...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Re'Luvis sighed as Iulan dissapeared back to reality... he knew exactly how events would unfold... the All showed him everything, and as each choice was made, so the final endings narrowed themselves down, and even though thousands remained Re'Luvis was aware of what each and every one would entail. He also knew that with the power of the All he would be up to the task, even in the very few situations where Iulan himself would turn against him and the All, in a vain attempt to 'save' everyone. But that was only a few instances... and Re'Luvis hoped that Iulan would see the rightness of the All... that it was time for everything to start again... as Darth Vader had once said to Obi-Wan... the corcle was complete... only now the All was master once again... and things were as they should be... soon the Dark Side would forever perish......

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 2 months later...
OOC: hey there everyone. wanting to join a new forum but not so keen to read through 30-something pages! does someone want to give me a quick run down of the plot and if i'm welcome i'll jump in where i see an opportunity!