The Shadow Squadron Home Thread/ Recruitment Area!!!

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Guest Admiral_Antilles

This post is for anyone associated with Shadow Squadron to post there parts in the Battles of Shadow Squadron. This thread is also for anyone who is interested in Joining Shadow Squad. Just post here if you are interested in joining.

Wedge_Antilliles

Shadow 5

Colonel/Flight Leader

Guest Admiral_Antilles

OOC: This is not a battle post it is merely a post about what is going on. After this post, We will just build on what has been written here.

IC: It had been two weeks since the last attack from the Yuuzhan Vong. They were either planning a Major Offensive or Starting to feel some defeat. Though the Yuuzhan Vong had won nearly every engadgement of the war so far, they had suffered many casualties in each engadgement.

Aboard the Ocean Blue many officers were getting nervous. The Vong had yet to attack in a while whick meant whatever they were planning, it wasn't good. Intelligence pointed to Mon Calimari, as the planet next on their list of conquered worlds. So it made the ship's crews who defended the planet very nervous.

But that didn't really matter to pilots like Wedge Antilliles, Buzz cauldron or Evan Hechtman and the rest of Shadow Squadron. It was to them just one fighter at a time, nothing more nothing less. They really didn't care about anything else. They figured as long as they did there jobs that was all they needed to worry about.

But soon that will all change. For the next battle will permanately change there lives.

OOC: Alright you all, take it from there. It doesn't matter who. :D

Edited by Admiral_Antilles

IC: The Rebel fleet arrived in orbit around Bakura. Almost instantly Shadow squad was out in space. there was a large Vong fleet in orbit around Bakura this must be the vong fleet we faced in the last battle thought Evan. Then the skips were launched. so it begins..........

OOC:over to someone else..........

Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

Guest Admiral_Antilles

As the battle was starting Evan and Buzz were wandering what had happened to 5, then suddenly out of nowhere 5 Mon Cal Cruisers and 10 Dreadnaughts came out of hyperspace along with 10 X-Wing and Awing Squadrons. Hey guy's you miss me? said wedge. I thought I would bring reinforcements. How did you know we were going to need backup? Well....I.....will tell you later.....for now lets concentrate on winning the battle, okay. No prob! I just want to do it before I get too old to be in a cockpit, okay? said 6.

Sure, Blue and Orange squads take out those skips close to the Cruisers and pick you're shots carefully. Don't want any friendly fire now do we? said Wedge. Green and Yellow you fly under Shadow Leader and Red you're with me.

Then Wedge broke right in his X-Wing.

Green and yellow clear a way to the vong grand cruiser and cover shadow. Shadow lets help take out that grand cruiser. We're taking on that saud seven's voice. Yes now stop the chit chat. This is green leader I'm hit. 1 flight help him out then return o formation. On our way said two's voice.
Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

Guest Admiral_Antilles

This is the Ocean Blue, All squadrons come back to the ship. What? said Evan. You heard him. Just do it said Wedge. Its okay. Uh....Okay... said Evan. And as he said that the Vong ships left the system.....

Back in the ship's mess Evan,Buzz and Wedge were talking. Okay you said you would explain how you knew we needed reinforcements and we would like to know. Well....I am not a colonel for one. I am a Commodore for the Military Intel. Thats how i knew what was going to happen here. Sorry to deceive you all like that but I had too, Intel thought there was a mole aboard the Ocean blue so I had to check it out. Well...Are you mad at me?

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Sorry no can do that is Classified. But I will be on the Ocean Blue for a bit longer. The Cruiser that is sceduled to pick me up does not come for another 3 weeks.