"I AM CONCERNED...."

ElvisMiggell

Is we going the way of the dodo?!?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is we going the way of the dodo?!?

• Nah man, we're cool...
    • Dodo, Sabertooth, Wooly mammoth here we come...!

Cried Elvis in a loud and booming voice. "By the lack of people involved in the role play. Recently I have noticed a marked decrease in the attendance and contributions of the Imperials"

Elvis continued with a worried look.

"Indeed, the last post made was by myself on the 8th of this month, some 6 days ago."

Elvis frowned and a worried look appeared on his face

"So, my friends, is the role play going the way of our beloved friend the dodo? Please, tell me this is not the case!"

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless the Imps start posting I am afraid to say that, yes, we are going the way of the Dodo. It's kinda hard to beat them around if they aren't here.:wink: I know that it's hard to post on a continuous basis, but atleast if every one involved posted once a week then it would get going again. Hopefully this poll will breathe some much needed life into the RPG

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

God i hope so, because I haven't even begun to get going with this rpg. Oh the surprises I have in store, the twists and turns that await us all. The deception, the fear, the combat, the love, the passion....

.... have I just given something away?!? :twisted:

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Ok, some of us may have had no experiance participating in an online rpg. Can some one outline the rules and proceedures of how it works, how one contributes, etc!!! :?
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Pretty much like Zoot wars but more sensible and with a little more restraint. And no pictures. :)

This is the first RPG I have ever done online, I am just learning as I go along. It's just like hearing a story and adding your own two cents as you go along, and having every one build off of every one else's idea's. Quite simple once you get the hang of it.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

It's my first too. Before this i was a rpg virgin!!! :lol:

Guest Scathane

I think one of your problems lies in the fact that this RPG started quite some time ago... There's a lot that I wasn't involved in and reading up on it all takes quite some time. Moreover, I've tried hooking on, but you guys go pretty fast...

Maybe we could start anew and have a sort of casting beforehand: take regular turns in contributing...

After 18 pages of story I'd hesitate before jsut starting a new one... It is my first online RPG too, and I didn't start right off I joined somewhere in page 6 or five... And now I have three chars to take care of, which is quite a challenge sometimes, I already know how i want some of them to die... :twisted:

Scath, youre doing fine, perhaps you may have some trouble with the whole vong issue... but you should really stay in the rpg.

Jahled, try it out, we desperately need some imps, to maneuver out of the course that's taking us strstraight on the way of the Dodo.

"Warmaster, we are on the Dodo's Run."

"Kihkar!," cried an outraged Warmaster. "Post! Or I shall take the eyes out of their sockets with my nails. And offer them to ranchorides, because they are not even worth of the Gods...."

"The deception, the fear, the combat, the love, the passion....

.... have I just given something away?!? "

I knew it all along! Wormie would find his way back to Gamorr!

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Nah, Rijuvian and his busom buddy are going to realise that they LURVE each other!!!

Or is it that on Tatooine Luke introduces Elvis to a Jawa female..... And then ELvis realizes that it is Knikkia; Elvis's lost love from school back on Mos Eisley.
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

No. It's not. :evil:

:lol: Hmmmmmm, no one knows what happened to Padme...

Oops, did I just say that out loud.... ?!? :oops:

Guest Scathane
Nah, Rijuvian and his busom buddy are going to realise that they LURVE each other!!!
They "lurve" eachother???

Guest Scathane

They "lurve" each other???

Allow me to introduce myself: I am Commodore Viscen, Commanding Officer of the Imperial special operations strike fleet Imperial Tempest. I believe I shall join the RPGs . . . will someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction? Edited by SOCL

Allow me to introduce myself: I am Commodore Socl, Commander of the Imperial strike fleet Imperial Tempest. I believe I shall join the RPGs . . . will someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction?

:arrow:

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

press the :arrow: button and you will be taken straight into the thread...

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

Yay! we have an Imperial. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I, apparently the only Imperial and seem to have been the only that voted we would last.... Well, after a while of going along and RPGing....

"Dodo, Sabertooth, Wooly mammoth here we come...!" :(

Don't get me wrong, I shall continue to RP, but only as long as others do as well.

Yeah, feels like we're the only two posting at the moment. :(

Guest Scathane
For some reason or other, I don't get an email alert anymore, so I wasn't aware anyone had posted. I'll look into it.

Okay, well keep checking. :)

BTW, just seen your location, where is that, i want to be there! :)

Guest Scathane
BTW, just seen your location, where is that, i want to be there! :)
Well, actually the RPG's supposed to make that clear in the long run...