Title for the RPG

Trejiuvanat

Which should be the title for the RPG?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which should be the title for the RPG?

• EU: Infinities
    • Knight of the Void
    • As Gods bleed and die
    • Galaxy's Eclipse
    • The Big Badass SWR.COM RPG and we like it
    • Nah, I don't like Trej's suggestions I'll stick to my own.

Guest Scathane
While I was thinking some wierd new tactics or a plot twist for the RPG, I became aware that our little story has no title. Immeditaly some ideas came up.
You can leave the word weird next time, Trej. We know your thoughts are always weird.

Nice poll... The Big Badass SWR.COM RPG, definitely! :D

Definitly the Big Badass SWR RPG

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

I just voted, but upon reflection I just realized I haven't a clue what for! What an earth is this, what's going on? In my day RPG equated to Dungeons & Dragons all night around some one's kitchen table dropping bits of pizza on the rule books, treding on 25mm lead figures, and having arguments with the DM about using two handed swords in 10' wide corridors... whilst also being armed with eight other magic swords of various sizes and wearing three cloaks.... if that hasn't bored you to tears I can tell you about my 44th level MERP Noldor fighter...who....mutter... gibber.... grunt....

BTW: What is going on? :?

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Guest Scathane
that hasn't bored you to tears I can tell you about my 44th level MERP Noldor fighter...who....mutter... gibber.... grunt....
:lol:

BTW: What is going on? :?
You mean with Evaders' all-read post?

Guest Scathane
Nah, he means the RPG, I guess he hans't read or little story.
What RPG???!!! :wink: May be Jahled should tell us about his Level 44 MERP Noldo....

You remember Jahled, the RPG i tried to get you to join in with ages ago!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Yo you guys! I was playing RPGs from the age of eleven, about the time the British liberated the Falkands. It seems a hell of a long time ago, but D&D evolved into Middle Earth Rolemaster (rememeber that?) via late night sessions of Call of Cthulhu, and loads of Traveller. Twarn! Me be showing some age, but me and the guys sure as hell had some fun. Having just said that, my grades could have been better... :?

SOCL: I've read every book and history composed by the main man Tolkein, my 44th level Noldor Fighter is steeped in history; he his directly descended from Ecthelion of the Fountain, who perished at Gondorlin. He has about sixteen years of real-life character development. I only wish I remembered where his pieces of paper are... :(

Elvis dude: Forgive me, my friend, it's taken me some obvious adjusting as to what RPG actually means. Give me a private call as to how to post submissions and in what manor, kind of thing, and i'll present myself for duty. Whilst i've kind of read what you're up to, i'm a little unsure on the ways of conduct as so far as the tale unfolds....

Have a read through the summary topic, and if you can bear to read the whole role play! :twisted:

Then PM me with any ideas or questions.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Guest Scathane
Alas! the Dark Lord of Stupidity joineth the RPG! 8O We are all done for and doomed! All those men whose swords are yet sheathèd, callst thou to arms and join us in this the fieriest of battles, for it is Jahled the Dark Lord himself who hath arisen to meet thy walls and hearths! Even Useless Statistics in not enow here! Hear, the horn bloweth! To arms! To arms! :wink:

But shall we make him Rebel or Vong?

Alas! the Dark Lord of Stupidity joineth the RPG! 8O We are all done for and doomed! All those men whose swords are yet sheathèd, callst thou to arms and join us in this the fieriest of battles, for it is Jahled the Dark Lord himself who hath arisen to meet thy walls and hearths! Even Useless Statistics in not enow here! Hear, the horn bloweth! To arms! To arms! :wink:

YOU DARK HIDIOUS FIEND!

I'm not stupid, i'm 'aging' and 'wise.' :wink:

At the moment, because the site's so slow, I haven't had the time to cast my gaze upon the plot, kind of thing. I'm on my bike at the moment in the day which kind of makes time precious.

Anyways, i'll be on Elvis's side, because he at least can guide a newbie...

Guest Scathane
YOU DARK HIDIOUS FIEND!

I'm not stupid, i'm 'aging' and 'wise.' :wink:

Well hello, Mr. fancy-pantsie... Aging and wise, huh? I didn't make up the honorary title Dark Lord of Stupidity, you did! Heck, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have the sobriquet Imperial Lord of Useless Statistics! :evil:

That gets me sooo mad, it does! :evil:

Of course, you could make it up by making up a honorary title for SOCL.... :twisted: He tends to explain a lot... :twisted:

Anyway, who's going to continue the RPG....?

Well Elvis has his masterplan underway, and I'll build in some Vong suprises.

Jahled could be Imps, since there are few of them around, and ELvis could still guide him.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Yeh. Sounds good seeing as Untimely seems to have dissapeared for the time being. Any questions you can always PM me Jahled. :)