Zoot Wars II

AdmiralFishface

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane
So why is Zoot's marker off the coast of Japan when his location says 'Downtown London'?
*looks around frantically and whispers* One of the two - or both - might be decoys, our intel isn't quite clear on that...

Mad78 wrote:

About Zoot, it's a good thing we have Woot the Zoot hunter after him.

Pssst. (*** looks over both shoulders, and checks for eavesdroppers ***) I heard a rumor that Zoot is wearing an "anti-Woot" suit. Keep it to yourselves :wink:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Signal Established...

INTEL REPORT:

The target commonly known as Zoot *Hereafter to be represented by the Codename Fuball* was last sited near Yellowstone National Park. Since then Furball has disappeared, it is possible that his disappearance is related to the unusual seismic activity in recent...

AAAHHH!!!!

Get it off me, it bites! It Bites!

...SIGNAL LOST...

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

*Whimpers* Zoot draws near again.

I won’t go back to the hellish place!! Not again!! Not the ponies!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*curling into the foetal position and starts singing*

Incey wincey spider crawled up the water spout. Down came the Zoot a wiped the poor bugger out

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Guest Scathane
Does my promotion to Lt. Commander (with this post) qualify me to take over Intel?
Of course not! Head of Intel requires the minimum rank of Colonel, everybody knows that Lieutenant Commander! Moreover, our HRO has found out that Stellar_Magic is still holding that position.

Signal Established...

INTEL REPORT:

The target commonly known as Zoot *Hereafter to be represented by the Codename Fuball* was last sited near Yellowstone National Park. Since then Furball has disappeared, it is possible that his disappearance is related to the unusual seismic activity in recent...

AAAHHH!!!!

Get it off me, it bites! It Bites!

...SIGNAL LOST...

Er..., Mitth... I may have a new job for you... :lol:

INTEL REPORT CONCERNING CURRENT POSITION OF AGENT WOOT:

Bloody Zoot sunk my boat. Good thing a had this rowing boat available. I am going to get the bugger!!! :evil:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Sir, I feel I belong either in Intel or R&D. Maybe Intel's R&D (IF they have such a division...) If GMC ever comes back w/ his Death Star, I've got some ideas that just might stop him. (Unfortunately this is Earth, so the first production model is going to have to be built INSIDE of the moon...Do you think the people of Earth will mind some meteor showers? We'd have to keep the rocks small enough to ensure they burn up before reaching the ground.)

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

*Brings out the lightsaber* this is a job... for a Sith lord... *Runs off to wherever Zoot may be screaming "No, Mr. Zoot, I don't expect you to talk! I expect you to DIE!!!!1one" 8O

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Guest Scathane

*Scath sighed again... 152 posts might spell rookie but he knew that even some of the most respected military minds made mistakes one might only think young recruits capable of making. Grand Admiral Tofu belonged to that category. Not, of course, in the sense that he was a great military mind but rather that Tofu was still foolish enough to charge Zoot with a lightsaber...

Grand Admiral Tofu, or Darth Tofu as his dorker side was known. Here at SWR, there were those who called him DT for the many connotations it carried, especially delirium tremens... Scath sighed again... things looked rather glum. He shook his head: he had to brief his Lieutenant Commander. He turned to his console and punched in a short message to Mitth:

Signal Established...

NEW ORDERS

Lieutenant Commander Mitth, you are now officially assigned to Q Branch. I expect to see some good results. Report on first development.

- Scath out*

When it comes to Zoot, why don't we just poison all the Catnip crops? Surely that would kill him eventually.
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

When it comes to Zoot, why don't we just poison all the Catnip crops? Surely that would kill him eventually.

*Crawls outbloody and wounded from the battle with Zoot*

It... won't... die! You can't kill it! *Gurgles then falls limply to the ground in a steadily increasing pool of blood.*

I see... a bright... LIGHT! No! i'm... becoming... a... good jedi... N()()()()()00000OOOOOoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

12/14/07

Guest Scathane
Because it would kill all cats? :roll:

DarthTofu wrote:

*Crawls outbloody and wounded from the battle with Zoot*

It... won't... die! You can't kill it! *Gurgles then falls limply to the ground in a steadily increasing pool of blood.*

:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Try again Tofu (and again, and again, ...) until you get it ... :lol::lol::lol:

(*** snickers to myself ***) Some fools will never learn. They'd be better off grabbing a tiger by the tail, but NOOOOOO ... (*** sarcastic quote tone ***) "I'll break out my lightsaber and charge Zoot directly" (*** end of sarcastic tone ***)

(*** snickers some more ***) Kids :lol::lol:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Because it would kill all cats? :roll:

This is a bad thing?

*looks up from the pool of blood for a second*

YES!

*Falls back down into the pool of blood*

12/14/07