Summary so far.

ElvisMiggell

Guest Admiral_Antilles

You all can add a new gut to the Personelle list.

Flight Commander Admiral_Antilliles Cousin to the great Wedge Antilles!

to the rebel side! :D

I'll add a little to the summary: The vong engaged the rebel cruiser ocean Blue. the vong took casulties, but forced the rebels to retreat. And if I get my way the Vong are about to lose a battle.
Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

I see no reason why not. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

It's going to take you a week to finish off the battle?

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

This is supposed to be a summary guys. If you want to plan things or ask questions please do it somewhere else so we can keep the summary clear. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

WE should at least keep this one clear because there are folks that are not always up-to-date with the RPG and may want to rejoin... So here is wehre they should inform themselves...
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I will.

Iulan Stora and the Yuuzhan Vong Warmaster Rjiuvan Shai planned and executed an attack at Kuat, their goal was to destroy the shipyards and conquer the planet.

As the fleet leaves darkspace they detect Admiral's SOCL's fleet of Star Destroyers in orbit.

Rjiuvan decides to engage and Iulan climbs into the cockpit of his special TIE Defender to lead the Yuuzhan Vong fighters, through his special connection with the yammosk.

Admiral SOCL tries to contact the Yuuzhan Vong warmaster, and this unable to use the communication equipment installed o his ship decides to send a villip to SOCL's flagship.

At that moment a gigantic Star Destroyer emerges from the shipyards. An Eclipse Star Destroyer and it uses its superlaser to destroy the second largest ship in the Vong fleet along with two Imperial Star Destroyers.

Rjiuvan prepares to retreat and Iulan tells him to use the special weapon the Heart of God, a gigantic dovin basal that within range uses its special ability to create a huge black hole that swallows the Eclipse and creates an explosion that completely destroys the shipyards. Many of SOCL's Star Destroyers and some Yuuzhan Vong ships.

Rjiuvan and his fleet leave towards their secret base and Iulan waits to see the demise of another two Star Destroyers, before he enters hyperspace.

That's it.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif