all the old roleplaying..

Guest JediIgor

• 3 weeks later...
Actually I am not going to join this rpg stuff like I did last time. Lack of time due to projects and exams I need to study for and the fact my rank seems to always get lower and lower as well as my post count despite the fact it was over a thousand at the old forums of last year. Anyway it would be a lot easier to just focus on school work and not have something like this as a distraction.
http://img30.echo.cx/img30/2519/yodavspals4fr0gi.gif

Guest JediIgor

Hmm, I guess posting once a day is tedious, hard work.

My sincerest apologies as to your post count, you should've PMd Stratus to restore it.

I'll join back...but this time UCOJ isn't gonna be a beatstick...I'm gonna fit this into the newest novel...So we have maybe 3 ships left :(

Evaders, no making comments about mara leading them ;)

I'm the commander of vast armies and the sole hope for UCOJ. I'm also 13 years old. -Mara Diggins

Three ships only you may have, but your ally the force is...

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 1 year later...