Political Role Play

ElvisMiggell

Tony: "Ahem. Dearly beloved, we are, gathered here today, to celebrate, the foundation of, my new role, playing game.

May I welcome, George W Bush Junior, a mister Saddam Hussein, Jacques Chirac, Mister Putin, and a mister Bin Laden.

I'm sure, in the spirit, of cooperation, we can all, find common, ground, about which, in the manner of, true democrats, we can pontificate for hours, without actually, saying anything, particularly important, or worthy, of note.

And now, my esteemed friend, George, over, to you."

-------------------------------------

OOC: Come on, let's not take this seriously. ;)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Tony: "Well, Mister President...since your, mister Powell has, uh, given us, such a pretty, diagram, linking, Saddam, to Al Quaeda, i feel, it is my duty, to agree to your, proposal, without bothering the rest, of Europe, or, indeed, my own populace."

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Bin Laden hobbles toward Saddam...

"You infidel bastard! Give me more money!" states bin Laden.

"Only if you kill more Americans!" replies Saddam.

"I spit in your direction, you infidel camel-crotch!" says bin Laden.

" Uhhh...hey guys...maybe you should plan your terrorism in another room..." says Schroeder and Chirac, clearly worried Bush and Blair will hear the plans.

"Now, Saddam...why can't you be more like my friends Schroeder and Chirac?" says bin Laden.

"But, I am Islamic!" cries Saddam.

"Bah, you weak, gutless infidel...I only support you because you are Islamic and rich..." says bin Laden.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

~~George W replies in French (translated here for convenience)~~

Well, we don't really need the Canadians, now do we? There's certainly no need to insult us, either! Tony, we should invade Canada and teach them how to at least speak English!" says Bush

"Quite so...those bloody Canadians are simply unbearable!" replies Blair.

The Canadian frowns and in his squeaky little voice declares "Viva Quebec!", to which several F-16s and Tornadoes bomb his arse into oblivion.

:P

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

OOC: Yes, those hhundred strong Oompa Lumpa armies, well known for their viciousness and survivability.... :twisted: