Welcome Anonymous!
We host quality Star Wars sites - inquire at The Star Wars Rebellion Network  
SW:Rebellion Network
imminent-bean

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:23 pm 
<!-- Grand Admiral -->

General Drask shook his head as the two shuttles slid into the hanger. Seeing the two ships, one of UDA design and one of Imperial conception struck a chord with him. He'd been shocked by his experience onboard Outbound Flight by just how effective the Empire of the Hand's soldiers had been.

But the Empire of the Hand were amateurs compared to the United Defense Alliance. Thrawn had thrown the best and the brightest of more then the Imperial Navy and Chiss Ascendancy. There were members from all but extinct groups, the Son's of Liberty, the Vagaari, and even a few Vaathkree. They had been molded into the best fighting force he'd ever seen, worthy enemies for the Raporan war machine.

As Commodore Athien and Admiral Hirotek met Drask smiled slightly, few people best represented the forces arrayed against the Rapora then those two. Hirotek, a former Mandalorian and an Admiral in the GFFA. Athien, daughter of the Imperial Grand Admiral Thrawn founder of the UDA, a force sensitive that could equal most of the Jedi in scattered across the galaxy.

Now he had news to report, "Sirs." Drask cleared his throat, "We have a situation here."

Hirotek frowned, "What?"

"Because of the defection of the three dreadnaughts, the Rapora have rounded up three thousand Vagaari for public execution." Drask shook his head, "They're hoping that such a display with force obedience in their forces."

"Rule through fear," Athien shook her head, "He's never learned."

Signature:
Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:59 pm 
<!-- Grand Admiral -->

"Can we do anything to stop this from happening? Anything at all?" Ilos asked, his mind woprking quickly. he hated to see thousands of innocent lives destroyed fro his actions. But at the same time, saving those lives would also help their cause in ways their warfleets could never achieve.

"I am sorry, Admiral, but there is not. The world that they are on is heavily defended by Reporan warships. Even if we used our entire fleet, we would be crushed before we we had a chance to do anything." Drask said, and Ilos cursed silently.

"Ilos, I understand your anger, but there is nothing that we can do about it. Also, this will be just as likely to spawn more defections, as it is to stop them." Athien said, and Ilos nodded.

"Very true. But still, the fact that our actions caused this is not a feeling I care to have." Ilos said, and Drask nodded.

"But it is one that we all will bear together. And together, we will cross this hurdle." Drask said, and both Ilos and Athien nodded.

"One cannot argue with such an arguement.." Ilos said, and he turned to Athien.

"I take it by your arrival that the battle of Ord Mantell is over? Did we manage to sabe the world, or were you forced to retreat?" Ilos asked, and Athien suddenly had a hurt look on her face. She looked to Drask, then back to Ilos, her eyes glazing over slightly.

"We lost, lost more than you can imagine. My father died trying to break the blockade." she said, and Ilos suddenly felt as if he had just been hit by a turbolaser.

"How did this occur Commodore?" Drask asked silently, and Athien looked to him.

"It was a trap for our forces. His flagship wes destroyed by a Replicator. We all would have died, if not for the intervention of the Mandalorians." Athian said, her voice cracking. At the mention of the Mandalorians, Ilos' head snapped to attention.

"Mandalorians? You mean they have activated more of their fleet?" he asked, and Athien nodded.

"Yes, a sizable force of their warships attacked the Reporan forces, allowing us to escape." she said, and Ilos nodded.

"Interesting. If that truly is the case, then perhaps the losses of material so far won't be felt for very long." he said, and Athien looked to him, a questioning look on her face.

"I will tell you later. Is there anything else? Knews of the GFFA and Empire?" Ilos asked, and Athien nodded.

"There is some news from both. But befor that, I have something for you Ilos. It is a message from my father, to be given to you upon his death." she said, and she handed him a small datacard.

"What does it protend to?" he asked, and Athien shrugged her shoulders.

"I do not know, I did not look at it. Perhaps we should go to the planning center, however. We have a lot of work to do." Athien stated bluntly, and both Ilos and Drask nodded.

"This is very true. If they do indeed execute those vagaari, we will have to ensure that their deaths do not go unanswered." Drask said, and slowly the three leaders began a slow, silent walk to the planning center, their minds all on different things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:56 pm 
<!-- Grand Admiral -->

As Admiral Hirotek stepped into the planning room General Drask turned in his seat, a slight almost whistful smile slidding across his lips, "Sir, we've got a transmission from Ossus, it seems we're about to get some help."

Melina Thompson stirred in the corner of the room, "About time..."

Signature:
Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke