Welcome Anonymous!
We host quality Star Wars sites - inquire at The Star Wars Rebellion Network  
SW:Rebellion Network
imminent-bean

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:07 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

OOC: Woo SM has joined us . . . as our enemy 8O I throw down my DC-15 and surrender now!!! :P

IC: (1138)

An eerie calm washed over 1138 as he sat in his quarters, with his helmet resting by his side. His hair was matted from his perspiration after wearing the heavy armour of the Clone Trooper. He looked simular to most Clone Troopers, though for an unknown reason his face was thinner and his skin more pail.
While in his armour, he felt like every other Clone Trooper - though when he was out, he felt like an outsider.
He looked different, and now he thought differently to. For well over a year, 1138 never took off his helmet when around another Clone and the chances were he never would. It un-nerved him to be around those he was meant to be like, that he should be like. The view of himself, and the other Clones was an everlasting reminder that there was something wrong with him, something he would die trying to fix.

"All Troopers from the 244th and 769th Companies, relocate to 5th deck for equipment check."
1138 put his helmet back on began heading down to the 5th, for mandatory checks before a mission.
1138 smiled to himself, The calm before the storm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:54 am 
<!--Trej//-->

Location: If there's a brilliant center to the Universe, Costa Rica is the farthest away from it.
Krytos wrote:
OOC: Woo SM has joined us . . . as our enemy 8O I throw down my DC-15 and surrender now!!! :P

OOC: Pray that the Rapora do not attack your Roleplay. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:17 pm 
<!-- Grand Admiral -->

OOC: No need to worry guys, I won't have them drop in for a visit...for now at least. :lol: :lol:

With a flash of motion the Confederate Dreadnaught Calous Heart dropped out of hyperspace above the Barren world of Tatooiene. It's dark hull blocking out the stars behind it as it slid through space.

Commander Veran Krummel frowned as he walked the bridge, "AA-9B, are the troops ready?"

"Yes sir, we have four companies of Trade Federation Battle Droids, three companies of Seperatist Super Battle Droids, and one company of Trade Federation Droidekas standing by."

Suddenly one of the crew battle droids turned toward him, "Sir, we've detected a Republic ship."

Signature:
Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:51 pm 
<!-- Colonel -->

As they neared Tatooine, Comet looked out the view port of the bridge and saw a little dot over tatooine "What is that..." Comet asked. As they got closer on of the Crewmen said, "Separatist Dreadnought, Holding place Over the planet." (OOC: What kind of ship are the clones on) "Wow, That's one big Separatist ship... Hey, It's launching Droid Starfighters... Wow, Lot's of droid starfighters. Can we Beat those guys?" Comet Said. "Perhaps we should launch now, before they get here."

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:14 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

OOC: One of the big pre-star destroyers, gun ships and land units travel in them, the offical name eludes me.

"Battle stations!" Someone shouted. They were going to need immeadiate cover from the droids if they were to launch. Unfortunetly A-23's plan had failed and the attempt to come around the opposite side of the planet wasn't going to work. The group of clones and Jedi again followed 23 into the Turbolift, they'd have to launch their own small fighters and man the turbolasers long enough for the rest of the Clones to reach the planet and begin the mission.

A-23 gathered a small selection of clones who were highest in rank and sent them in his personal landing craft along with the jedi. Either they got down to the planet fast or this would be one short mission.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:48 pm 
<!-- Grand Admiral -->

Commander Veran Krummel frowned as the Republic Venator class Destroyer began launching assault ships, "Order the weapons to pace their fire, bring us alongside that ship." Smiling Coldly he leaned back in the command chair of the vessel, "Launch drop ships, have them head to Anchorhead, they have the best facilities to support our forces. Be sure to keep the enemy starfighters from penetrating our defenses, make sure all our fighters engage the enemy starfighter screen at maximum range."

The droids swiftly moved to obey his orders and Veran Krummel waited for his prey's next move.

Signature:
Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:07 pm 
<!-- Colonel -->

OOC: Isn't it a Acclamator Assault Cruiser...

IC: Comet Stumbled in the turbo lift, "So where are we landing?" Comet Asked. Right as the turbo lift doors were about to shut, comet heard a crewman say "shields down to fifty Percent!"

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:34 pm 
<!-- Grand Admiral -->

OOC: Oh, I understand now...*murmurs to himself* idiots. An Acclamator vs. a Dreadnaught equals one dead Acclamator considering the Acclamator is virtually unarmed.

Veran Krummel smiled as the ship began to maneuver into the atmosphere. He turned to the navagator, "Hard to port!" Then spun to the gunnery officer, "Port guns stand bye!"

"Their shields are fluctuating sir, even our ranging shots have dealt damage," One of the droids said from its station.

The Dreadnaught was now in perfect firing position, "Port guns, fire!"

With a series of brilliant red flashes a volley of turbolaser blasts flashed across space, ripping down the shields and tearing apart the Acclamator's engine assembly. The craft seemed to pause for a moment before it fell, its power system shorting out and sending the craft into an uncontrolable descent. Its occupants would only have seconds to escape.

Signature:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:06 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

IC: (1138)

The ship shudded again as turbolaser bolts collided violently against the ships shields, though there was nothing 1138 could do while he waited in his squads Gunship. The continuous barrage of fire would soon deplete the ships shields and start tearing at the ship itself.

"Squad, as soon as we reach the planet's atmosphere we'll begin deplo. . . "

The trooper's words were cut short as the cruiser's shields failed and the deadly bolts of energy ripped into the ship sending quakes throughout the vessel. Within a fraction of a second, warning klaksons blared throughout the cruiser with an unknown voice ordering all to abondon ship.

The landing bay of the ship instantly became alive with activity as the entire ship scrambled to evacuate. Troopers standing near by the landing craft quickly jumped aboard only to be confronted by the new squad leader, BZH-3099.

"Get to your own landing craft and head for your designated LZs," 3099 spat at the Clone Troopers trying to board the Republic Gunship.
"We're holding here until A-23 and the Jedi make it out - alive."

1138 closed his eyes and began the painful wait for A-23, hoping that he'd reach the gunship before the Cruiser fall apart.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:25 pm 
<!-- Colonel -->

The Cruiser, Now venting atmosphere, Plummeted towards the planet. Comet Heard the consecutive Thumps of explosive decompression and then heard a Massive Explosion and knew the Engines were destroyed. The Turbo lift Stopped at the Launch bay, Sparking and grinding. the turbo lift doors opened just slightly, then stopped. The power on the entire deck was out, Both Comet and Master Si'dant Blasted the doors open with the Force.

The Clones, A-23, Comet, And Master Si'dant, Ran full speed towards the Nearby Gunships. the Group stopped quickly as a large support beam fell from the roof. one of the clones weren't fast enough, And the beam crushed his foot. Comet Hesitated for a moment. "Gunship, or save the Clone..." Comet thought. Then Comet started to lift the support beam so the clone could get out. the clone Quickly Pulled his Crushed foot out from the beam, "Thank you, Commander." Comet offered his hand to the clone, "Let's Go!" Comet Helped the clone to the gunship. Just in time, the hanger started to collapse. Comet said, "that's everyone, Get us out of here!" The gunship Launched out of the bay.

As they left, Comet looked at the Falling cruiser, The entire back end of the cruiser was gone, From the engines Exploding, No doubt. The bridge was Smoking. The Cruiser Smashed into the Sand, Shattering its nose, Turning Sand into Glass. "Nice Landing" Comet thought. "Where are we landing, Sir?" one clone asked Comet, "Sorry I don't know, Ask A-23." Comet Looked at the clone with the crushed foot, The Injury was Bad, Bleeding allot, It would need to be fixed soon or the clone would die. "I'll get some help for that foot" Comet Said "I'm Fine, Sir" The clone Replied, "No, you're not, with that wound you'll bleed out in less than an hour, I'll Get some help.", Comet walked over to Master Si'dant "Master, that clone needs medical attention, He has a Very bad wound, He's bleeding allot.", Master Si'dant looked over at the clone, "I'll se what I can do..." Si'dant replied. Comet felt A spike of Emotions, he couldn't tell what kind, He looked over and saw, 1138 standing there, "Well Look who survived..." He thought.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:40 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

From the gunship outside of the Crusier A-23 sighed. The fighters hadn't been enough and the republic had lost a ship. Hopefully reinforcements would be sent but it was a lot to ask for even out here. "So much for a blue milk run," he said to himself. "Alright!" he said loudly so that everyone nearby could hear. "We've lost a lot of good men so far and we're going to lose more before we're done. Right now we need to make the best of this. Pilot, take this thing to the designated LZ and we can set a temporary base. On second thought, notify me once we reach a canyon wide enough to land in, we can set up in the canyon." he sat down to plot further.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:36 am 
<!-- Colonel -->

"Sir, How about this canyon?' The gunship circled the canyon. As A-23 Inspected the canyon, Comet said, "Oh Yeah, That's big enough alright! We better land soon, Before a Droid Starfighter Scout finds us!" Comet said the last Sentince Lauder than the rest. "Hmmn, on Seccond thought." Comet Said looking at the Kryat Draagon's cave, He could easily tell, by all bones of Banthas, and Dewbaks, and any other creature unfortinute enough to wander too close to the Cave. He'd also seen Holo-Dramas, With them also. And the Class on them at the Temple, "Temple?" His mind quickly flashed back to his Last Conversation with his Master, ---

"But Master why do I have to go with a Bunch of Stupid Mindless Drones"
"Except for that 1138," He thought "And then Master Si'dant, didn't even blink an eye about it... Why Not? I mean that's not normal, It shouldn't be like that, this is BIG news..."
The Shake of the Gunship coming out of the circle, made Comet bump his head on the back wall, "Owww, Any way..."
"Padawan, you know that they have a mind"
"Barely"
"Besides, Master Yoda says it will be a good training mission, And I have to go to Tatooine."
"Tatooine, TATOOINE, WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! But I'm on Tatooine! Be if He's going on a mission to T... And I'm on Tatooine, then... Awww SITHSPIT, That means my First Solo mission, might just have my Master on it, Darn it, How am I supposd to do a solo mission with my Master on it, I'm just about to become a Knight anyway...

OOC: How do you like my new Sig, I made it myself. My first .GIF file... I also Made my Avatar...

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:19 pm 
<!--Trej//-->

Location: If there's a brilliant center to the Universe, Costa Rica is the farthest away from it.
OOC: This little Roleplay looks like a welcome change from the lengthy posts in the Rapora Wars RPG. From experience I have decided to do one thing: Side with Stellar. :lol:

IC: "Krummel?" Nailu whispered, forcing the commander to look at him.

"Yes, Nailu?" Krummel arrogantly answered, he had a strong dislike for the Devaronian darksider. The metallic tap began again. Nailu hated it, and Krummel knew it.

"Enough gunships made it to the surface. They can pose a danger to our operation, if you do not bring me their heads, I'll have yours handed over to Jabba."

"And prepare my shuttle. We must go down to the surface, and you will explain Jabba why there are loose Clones on his planet." Nailu gifted the Commander with a toothy smile.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:07 am 
<!-- Colonel -->

OOC: Time To add another Evil Character... OOooo, Trej has Entered the RP.

IC: (Turahk)

"You Have Something of Use to Me?" Turahk Asked,
(Speaking In Huttese: Translation...) "Indeed, My Sources say there is a Jedi Here."
"What of it you Overgrown Toefungus?"
(Speaking In Huttese: Translation...)" A Certain Child Jedi, A--"
"A Child, A CHILD!!!!" He Demanded "You Waste my time to tell me of A STUPID JEDI CHILD?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
(Speaking In Huttese: Translation...)" Ahh, But this Child is of the one you Seek...."
"What, you Found him?? Where Is he Now?"
(Speaking In Huttese: Translation...)" Yes I'll Tell You, For oh Say Thirty Thousand Cred--"
"Tell me where he is now, And I will spare you of having You're Tail Slowly Diced into small Pieces!"
(Speaking In Huttese: Translation...)" Oh, But Of course, He's Here, On Tatooine... I don't know exactly where, But He's on a mission, with the Clones."
"Excellent, You have Served you're purpose, I will spare you you're life." Turahk Turned and left, as soon as he was out he said, "Comet, You will Soon Be Mine! Ahaha-ha*Strange Choking noise* Ah forget it, I'm no good at it anyway..."

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:56 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

OOC: Welcome aboard Trej :)

IC (3099):
The gunship landed heavily in the canyon, and the following grinding noise informed 3099 that the landing gear on the ship would be badly damaged. 3099 quickly moved to the cockpit where only one pilot sat, without saying a word 3099 jumped into the co-pilots seat and started bringing up data on the computer console.
Within half a minute, he had a quick briefing ready for A-23 and the Jedi.

"Sirs, we were able to get a sizable force of the cruiser before it was too late. Fortunately, our ground forces were already waiting to load up into their transports before we were attacked.
"I've estimated that close to 80 per cent of our forces made it off the ship - the crew of the cruiser weren't as lucky thoughy, the gunships log only registered around 15 per cent of escape pods were jettisoned before its crash.
"We have a moderate force in the canyon, 8 gunships with 6 of them overloaded with troopers. The rest of our forces were scattered, radio chatter indicates that they're trying to re-organise and form small units to hold their own until they get further orders.
"The most formidable group so far is situated several kilometres out of Anchorhead, I would like to take my squad to make contact with this particular force in an effort to bring them back here sir."

OOC: I'll let either Ulic or SM decide the number troops we have to make things "fair" between our armies - so I've just stuck to percentages, that and it kinda fits the whole clone philisophy

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next