Welcome Anonymous!
We host quality Star Wars sites - inquire at The Star Wars Rebellion Network  
SW:Rebellion Network
imminent-bean

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:54 pm 
<!-- Colonel -->

Wow! he thought as he looked at the ARC Trooper, who was easily twice as tall as he was.
"Hi, I'm Um.. uh.. Comet. I'll be your um.. Commander. I kinda need some Information,
one, What do you know about the Uh, Ehem Enemy?
two, How many Troops, and Vehicles do We uh, Have?
three, well um, there is no three.
..... Oh and Uh.. I kinda need some Equipment."

OOC: Now, When too lead the Troops into Battle.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:07 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

"Of course sir, your questions can be easily answered, step this way to the briefing room and I'll show you what we're up against. Dimissed!" he shouted to the other troops, "You and you," he said pointing to two other troops, "Head to the bridge and inform the captain of the Commander's arrival, and you," he said pointing another finger at 1138, "Follow me."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:39 pm 
<!-- Colonel -->

OOC: This is taking way too long! WHAT TAKING SO LONG!!!!!!! :? Come on Krytos, Post, I wan't to RPG.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:14 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

OOC: Sorry, I've been busy still.

IC: 1138s face burned with embarasment. How could he have seen my distaste? I barely moved! I'm wearing my helmet!
Giving himself a quick shake he moved off in the wake of his CO. Quietly, 1138 shook the thought from his mind and became the mindless drone he once was. Ready to follow his superior's orders, even if they meant his death.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:19 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

The trio arrived in the briefing room, a large white holoprojecter sat in the circular room. A-23 entered in a command on the console and the projector simmered to life. "This is the planet Tatooine." he said waving his hand. He removed his helmet and continued, "In a moment we'll be entering hyperspace and within the hour we'll reach the outer rim, from there we head planet side to Tatooine. Our intelligence informed us that we may have another droid problem, another 'smart' droid similar to the JK Droids from Cestus a few months ago. Worse is that we've heard that a Hutt crime boss has been funding the Confederacy and Dooku to manufacture these knew Droids. We haven't gotten any specs yet but from out accounts the droids look like this." He pressed another button and a droid fizzled into focus. It was bipedal and about as tall as one of the Clones, it didn't look like much of a threat but it was more than what anyone saw. "Now, any questions?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:37 pm 
<!-- Colonel -->

"Yeah, I have A question, These Droids don't look so though There not much bigger than the Clones, Hmmn Let me Guese, There's more to this Isn't there? Blast proof Armor, Cloaking, Energy Shields, What?" Comet Said.
"I hate Hutts-" "Wait, There is no Hate, Hate Leads to the Dark side" "-Uhh I mean, No wonder those Slugs are working for the Confederacy"

OOC: He he he he AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH This will be a great storyline.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:49 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

"The droids are similar to the Cestus 'Jedi Killers' seeing that they absorb the engery instead of deflecting it. The best place to hit one, from what we've seen is here, at the knee or under the shoulder for you jedi. As for the Hutts, we aren't sure yet about their full involvment, but thats for intel to find out. Once we're planet side our job is to lead the stirke against the Sepratists and clear this part of the rim."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:05 pm 
<!-- Colonel -->

"Aright, when do we go Planetside?" Comet Asked

Hmmn, I have a very bad feeling about this....
OOC: sorry for the short message, buy its all I could think of.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:51 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

"Well, we had requested someone from the Cestus mission, Masters Kenobi or Fisto, but since this is all we have, then whenever you're ready Commander. I can have my troops ready at a moments notice."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:47 pm 
<!-- Warlord -->

1138 studied the outline of their mission. Simple in concept, with only a few surprises. These droids should cause difficulties if faced in small numbers, though some supression fire and heavy weapons should level one.
1138 found it easy to build confidence up before a mission, though being a clone trooper he hardly felt scared or even worried . . . until recently.
Focusing on the mission again, there was still one loose end in relation to the intellegence gathered.

"Sir, if the Hutts are involved how are we to deal with them? Engage them at present or deal with them seperately?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:26 am 
<!-- Colonel -->

"I say we engage them at present, But it's up to you ARC Trooper" Comet said

"Now if we could onl--" Comet stoped as he felf the emotions Emitting off 1138 "Thats not right" Comet thought. "Emotions" Comet Whispered to himself as he Stared at 1138. "Eagerness with a hint of Rage" Comet Thought. Comet Just sat there, And Stared at 1128.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:26 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

"I have very strict orders from the Senate, we are not to touch the Hutts, as long as they aren't directly funding the Sepratists then what they're doing isn't illegal. The Senate and the Jedi are to deal with the Hutts later." He grabbed his helmet and tucked it under his arm. "Now, when ever you're ready I-" An alarm sounded. "I think we may need to delay the drop planet side."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:26 pm 
<!-- Colonel -->

"Hey, You ain't going any where whithout me!" Comet Started Running after the ARK TROOPER "What was With that Clone trooper, Emotions. Hmmmnn"

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:00 pm 
<!-- Warlord -->

1138 could see the way the Jedi looked at him, could he sence his dislike of the inexperienced child.
Fortunately that was cut short by the screech of an alarm howling throughout the ship.
Before either the Jedi or 1138 could think, the ARC Trooper was out of the room and running for the bridge. The Jedi was soon on the ARC Troopers heels calling out to him.
1138 didn't care what they were doing, his training kicked in and he knew that he needed to return to his post incase the ship was boarded.
With that, 1138 was also running - though to his post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:49 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

A-23 hurried to the elevator and held the door for the young jedi. "I need to speak with the Captain before we can make the drop. If this becomes a naval engagement then theres the risk we won't be able to make it planetside."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next