Welcome Anonymous!
We host quality Star Wars sites - inquire at The Star Wars Rebellion Network  
SW:Rebellion Network
imminent-bean

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:41 am 
<!-- Colonel -->

IC: (Comet)

Comet got up, rubing the back of his head, looked around, and instanly know were he was, but then there was a jab of pain, and it all wen't black, as turahk had jamed a Knockout dart into his back.

IC: (Turahk)

"T-12 let's get out of here!" and the super loud roar of the engines started. within about five more secconds his ship was off the ground, and he flew off, leaving Master Si'dant and the Clones to be bombarded to dust by the sepratist ctuiser. "T, hail the Sepratists." He said, "Hailing master. And might I advise you that there are seven acclemator cruiser in the area." T-12 repleid, "Don't worry, we will be long gone before they arrive."

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:06 pm 
<!-- Warlord -->

IC: (1138)
The shuttle took off right within their grasps. Blast! I let them get away with the Jedi
The thoughts of failure dwelled in 1138's head for a few seconds before a new thought poped into his head.
"Everyone back into the cave before we get bombarded!"
The Jedi and clone troopers responded instantly a began heading for the cave. 1138 quickly joined them and helped carry the legless trooper to safety.

As the entered the cave, there was still the distant sound of blasters firing.

IC: (3099)
Still lying on the ground injurred, 3099 was now pretending to be dead rather than getting the attention of one of the field medics. Less than 5 metres away from him stood a Droideka, blazing away at the clone line. If it turned even slightly, it would notice him and he would surely die.
3099 didn't worry about dying, though if the droid turned he wouldn't get to detroy it.
Slowly wriggling his way to a better position, 3099 removed his satchual of Thermal Detonators. As slowly as he could, he activated all of them and then attempted to stand.
Pushing up of a bolder, 3099 got back onto his feet and was ready to throw the deadly satchual at the last droid in the cave.
But he hadn't been silent enough, something got the droids attention and 3099 threw the thermal detonators straight at the droid as he dove behind the bolder he'd used to help him up.
An almighy heat wave blaster around 3099 as the TDs exploded, the force knocked him to the ground and blackened his vision.
Before passing out, he could hear the clanking sound of a droid walking towards him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:28 am 
<!-- Cadet //-->

My Jedi Starfighter Comes Flying into the Atmosphere flying just above the Freighter with the captive Jedi. Swiftly i eject myself from the Starfighter letting it fall to the ground, Igniting my Lightsaber and Plunging it into the Roof of the Freighter. I drag my saber in a circular motion and drop through a Hole in the Roof of the Freighter, Disabling it from entering outer space. I Begin to sprint down a Hall and talk through a comlink.

-Comlink On-

"Si'Dant, This is General Darkre reporting for duty, and im going to rescue that Jedi!"

-Comlink off-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:00 pm 
<!-- Colonel -->

OCC: Well this isn't going anywhere...

IC: (Turahk)

"What the?" Turak said as the empty jedi starfighter flew past. What was Tha-" Turahk was cut of by a large thud. "What was that?" He asked, Just then T-12 Said "Hull breach," T-12 looked up, "Master, We have an Intruder." Turahk starteld by T-12's words., "How is that possible?" He turned around and over a the entrace, "Well, well, well, If it isn't Good'ol Darkre."

OOC: I'm wait for Stellar Magic/Trej to post, before I continue to space battle.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:21 pm 
<!-- Grand Admiral -->

Commander Veran Krummel ran his hand through his hair and looked down at his displays. The Jedi, by luck or the force had managed to bring another of their number to the battlefield. Even now a rescue attempt was clearly underway.

With a sigh Krummel turned to glance out at space, "Launch a squadron of Morningstars, and ready the Diagonas for launch. Order the Morningstars to destroy the Jedi starfighter docked with the Freighter."

"Yes sir," The droid answered.

Outside twelve of the enormous Morningstar type starfighters launched from the hanger and maneuvered to engage. They locked on with their concussion missile launchers and fired, scraping the Jedi starfighter from the side of the freighter and opening the cooridor below to space.

Suddenly another ship dropped out of hyperspace, the massive and distinctive form of a Venerator (sp?) class Star Destroyer.

Signature:
Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:02 pm 
<!-- Colonel -->

IC: (Song)

"Sir, the Venerator Class, has just arrived." The Officer said, "At last, Send all plans and Data to them, Signal the fleet to prepare to open fire on my command" Thirty secconds later, "Sir, The Venerator has reviewed the plans and are ready." The Officer Replied. "Signal the fleet," Song paused, "Sir?" The officer asked. "Signal the Fleet, All ship Open Fire on designated Targets, Engage."

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:02 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

Si'dant's comlink buzzed to life, a signal from an orbiting ship. "This is the Star Destroyer Admiral, is anyone still alive down there." Si'dant thanked the force and opened the channel wider. "This is General Si'dant, we've got about half a squadron of clones still alive but we're carrying a lot of wounded too. There's a jedi in orbit as well rescuing a comrade, helping him would be a good plan."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:52 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

1138 ducked under the cover of the cave. Inside he could see the battle slowly subsiding as the few survivers mopped up what remained of the droids.
1138 slowly set down the injurred trooper he'd help carry as a medic ran to his side.
1138 turned to the older Jedi, excpecting to see disappointment. But the Jedi didn't have the chance as he was on a comlink relaying commands already. Not that 1138 cared that much, while he was annoyed at failing his mission, somewhere inside of him he was happy the Jedi brat was gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:00 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

(OOC: Figured that this would be wrapping soon unless anyone else is interested in keeping it going? We can always start another, I've got one more decent idea left. :wink:

(IC: A-23) A-23 fired another few rounds at the retreating droid army and pursued with his squad. "Try not to let them get away. This isn't a victory but we don't need to make it a loss either! Let's go, boys!"

(IC: Si'Dant) Si'Dant lowered her comlink after relaying orders to the fleet in orbit and sighed. "I can't seem to figure out why the Sepratists are so concerned with the outer rim territories, the display of force they used here was nothing like on Ryloth." She hooked her lightsaber to her belt and sat down on a nearby rock. "By the force, this war will be the end of me." She joked only then noticing at some point she had been wounded, a stray bolt must've hit her shoulder when she was engaged in the lightsaber duel. The medic offered to help, "General, may I offer my assistance." She waved him off and told him to focus on the wounded troops. "You, 11..1138, yes, 1138 how are you? Have you heard from A-23 or the other troopers stationed back in the cave?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:00 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

(OOC: anyone left out there? I'd like to finish this in the near future, :D )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:03 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

OOC: I'm here, though I was waiting for the enemy to do something :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:17 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

(ooc: As was I, maybe we should wrap it up soon. same with bespin. I think we've been going for a full year now! Heres to some good luck with the next couple RPGs! :D )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:21 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

OOC: Yeah, better to rap it up when it's good then when it's dead . . . oh wait :wink:
I had ideas for this RPG - though it seems like our oponents have just disappeared all together :?

Oh well, any way you want this to end?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:15 am 
<!-- Major //-->

OOC: Not any particular way I wanted to end this but I've got an idea on how to segue it into another one, Ill PM you the idea. Like to hear yours though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:30 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

OOC: Ok, I'll post tomorrow that can either rap the thread up or be the closing for it so we can start the next thread.
I think we need to make some kind of rules for the next one - were if you join, you can't leave. As well as something about posting times :?

I know SM and Trej have there own huge RPG going, not to mention RL stuff - so I wasn't incinuating (sp?) that they're at fault. This RP more or less fall apart by itself unfortunately.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next