Welcome Anonymous!
We host quality Star Wars sites - inquire at The Star Wars Rebellion Network  
SW:Rebellion Network
imminent-bean

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:11 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

A-23 now fully rearmed and his squad reformed was charging up into the tunnel a complete defensive perimiter was set in the depth of the caves but that might not be good enough. 23 was worried about the amount of force the Sepratists would use to punch through outer denfensives but if it came down to it he'd be ready to fight.

(IC: Si'Dant)
Master Si'Dant charged forward into the battle the remaining destroyer droids fired at first glance of her and she was forced to roll behind with other clones and wait for a moment. "You?" she asked 1138, "You're in charge up here, and you're part of 23's group? Well I need you to give me covering fire, I'm going to try to smash those destoryers with the rocks they blasted inward earlier. You take out any stragglers and I can distract them away from the rest of the troopers if nessicary."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:13 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

1138 halted in his tracks as the Master Jedi called him for assistance.
1138 didn't know what to do. He always followed the orders of his superiours - which the Master Jedi obviously was - though in order to do so, he'd need to let the Jedi brat get captured.
For a panic stricken second, 1138 didn't do anything. At the moment, his years of training too over again, and he followed the Jedi's orders.
"Squad, form up on me. Sepression fire on the droidekas and cover the Jedi Master."
His squad moved to 1138 and formed a line as they lay on the ground and began firing in the general direction of the droids.
It didn't take long for the Jedi to get closer to the remaining droid, and even less time for him to crush it with an onslaught of bolders.
With a flank of droids destroyed, the Seperatist army began to fall back - exetremely slowly.
This gave 1138 the chance to talkt to the Jedi. "Master Jedi, a group of droids and a being in a dark cloak dragged the young Jedi out of the cave."
1138 stood paused, and ready for his next command.

IC: (3099)
3099 sat up and cradled his left arm. It felt fractured, though he could get it tended to after the battle. He'd been injurred during a heavy barrage of droid fire and was able to give command of his squad over to the most experienced trooper, 1138.
Now he was at the rear gaurd of the clone forces and waiting for one of the two medics in the company to get to him.
From his limited position, he could see that some miracle had allowed the Clone forces to gain an advantage over the drestroyer droids. Though the cost was far from good.
The company was down to just over 1 and a half platoons. The rest were dead or injurred, like himself.
3099 now had no idea what they would do. The command unit was badly damaged, another of the original surviving units had been wiped out from space and the others hadn't been seen or heard from since.

OOC: That part was mainly because 3099 was actually the squad leader (oops on my half) and I havn't mentioned him lately.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:31 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

"Master Jedi, a group of droids and a being in a dark cloak dragged the young Jedi out of the cave." Si'Dant heard 1138 say. "I know," she responded, "and I intend to save him, but those droids needed to be removed first. One jedi's life is not worth risking what remains of an army, how long ago was he taken? We might not have much time." she finished.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:12 pm 
<!-- Colonel -->

"Sir, the engines will be warmed up in Five minutes." T12 told his master.

"Ah, Goo- What? FIVE MINUTES? Blast, we don't have that long. Fine." With that Turahk walked out and down the loading ramp.

"Time to teach the 'Good Guys in white' a leason."

OOC: Sorry for the short post, but I can't do very much right now.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:12 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

IC: (1138)
"They took him only a minute ago. If we hurry we should be able to catch the transport, and I don't think the Seperatist warship overhead will attempt to attack us with their own living forces on the ground."

OOC: Umm . . . yeah, quick post to keep it going, nothing special. I'll add more and do something with the Bespin thread in a bit, still hampered with uni crap

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:03 pm 
<!-- Colonel -->

"Well, well, well, look who decided to show up, HA, a laugh at you, pethetic Clones" Turahk activated his lightsaber. "Oh, and Master Si'dant, Nice to see you." Turahk smiled then adopted a more serius tone. "You would've done better had you not taken the 'Wonder Child'-" He poited back to the entrance of the cave. "-along, But, too late now. The Hutts have informed me, I beat him, Now you'll regret coming!"

He pulled a thermal Detonator out of his pack. He threw it. The Thermal detonator floated, then he instanly pulled another one out, and threw it, Then did that same two more times. *Klack* *Klack* *Klack* *Klack as all of them activated, he trew them at high speeds at the clones, "I got a gift for you." He pick up a rock, and threw it with the force, It was like a bullet. It flew ahead of the Detonators, *TWACK* it hit a clone in the head. "Oh, Ooo, My bad, sorry, Bhahahahahaha, NOT, Hahahahahahahahahaha!"

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:06 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

(IC: Si'dant) The Clone trooper went down beside her from a high speed rock shattering the face plate. Si'Dant's saber was at the ready when the detonators sailed towards them, she couldn't risk the front of the cave collapsing and channeled the force tring to disarm the small explosives. It wasn't all that difficult. One adapts to new skills in times of war. The detonators dropped to the ground and Si'Dant's saber was at the ready again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:41 pm 
<!-- Colonel -->

"Tsk, tsk. I thought you would be smarter than that, Si'dant." Turahk said, looking at the detonators. "Oh well, more fun for me." With that he activated his lightsaber. and charged.

OOC: Boy, this is going slowly... :wink:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:58 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

The rush tactic had failed almost completely. The tactic would have been sound at giving the Jedi and the clones an advantage over the ship - except the dark figure that had been in the cave turned out to be a Dark Jedi.
The Dark Jedi had badly injurred the squad, though was now focused on the Jedi Master he now faced.
Better now then never. Waving two squad mates who were still uninjurred like himself, 1138 moved into the open transport and began the search for the Jedi brat.

OOC: Yes, very slowly :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 11:35 am 
<!-- Colonel -->

T-12 instanly detected the clones outside his ship.[Intruder Alert] T-12 pushed a button, bringing the retractable turret out. [Locking on to enemy targets] as he track the clones. [Target lock, Fireing.]

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:11 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

(IC: Si'Dant) "Watch out!" she said before the cannon fired, too late, as a clone went down under heavy fire. She was distracted by the clones and the Dark Jedi landed a high kick just below her ribs. She flew backwards and did a regaining flip in the air landing in a kneeling position and charged back into the fray. Si'Dant's style wasn't an agressive one but a quick defense type, but when nessicary she could easily slip into one using fast and sharp jabs to attack. The lightsaber fight moved quickly as Si'Dant parried again and again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:56 pm 
<!-- Colonel -->

(IC: Turahk)

This was hard for him, attacking a Jedi master with only one arm. Godd thing my stronge points kinking. Oh well, it was still fun.

(OOC: New guy(IC: Song)

The Blue tunnel quikly turend to streaking lines. And they came out near Tatooine. His sensor officer yelled, "Separatist Dreadnought. Holding orbit around Tatooine" A problem definitly for the Acclamator Assault cruiser that sent the distress signal. His battle group of 7 Acclamator Assault Cruisers was more than enough to take down The sepratist dreadnought. "All units, pepare to engage the enemy." Song said over the comm.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:07 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

(IC: Si'dant) Si'Dant lunged again, her motions sped up as the world around her slowed down. She stabbed long and then knocked her enemy's blade high up and sent a sharp kick to his head knocking him backwards. She stopped her attack and panted, catching her breath. "Surrender now or I will be forced to disarm you." she said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:16 pm 
<!-- Colonel -->

IC: (Turahk)

"Surrender now or I will be forced to disarm you." At this Turahk Sucked in air as if he was going to say somthing, but instead started to run back to his ship, swinging his lightsaber madly around to mabye hit a clone.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 6:16 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

The clones marched up the ships ramp, with 1138 and one of the other clones hugging the side of the ship as they came up. The third clone was foolish however, as he ran straight up the ramp he was cut down by a turreted that had lowered from the roof.
1138 quicjly dived across the ramp as he threw a grenade at the turret. In a flash, the turret was reduced to a smoldering slag heap.
1138 and the other clone got ready to move in, though it was too late - the dark jedi was running up the ramp with his light saber swing around. 1138 dived off the ramp, as did the other clone. Though the other clone wasn't as lucky as 1138, as a lightsaber collected with his leg, cutting it off at the knee.

OOC: Kaja, do you want to be rescued?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next