THE VATHINOR CRISIS- OOC Discussions

Barkoa

What do you think of this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this story?

• AWESOME!!!
    • Alright
    • Not too good

This is for the participants of the The Vathinor Crisis who want to talk about things. I suggest you keep checking it in case someone needs to say something to you. This is also where you can input ideas for the story, discuss where we're going etc, so the main thread isn't clogged with OOC's.

"Be at peace, for the force is my ally and I shall not let anything happen out of my contol."

-Barkoa

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea Barkoa. Well, I'm about to head off and find the second in charge of the "Organisation" - hope you don't mind the name, though it only has to stick to this world :wink: I wont say who it is yet - though I think I told you once Barkoa :? It's not much of a twist - though it's a twist :wink:

From there I was going to stay on Vathinor and rebel with some people - kinda large scale guerilla warefare. Umm from there, I might join up with whom ever is on planet (characters being played by people) and go join the Jedi on their quest - unless they come to Vathonir first.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Sounds good Krytos.

Personally I intend to go out on a aggressive mission against the sith and with every one in my new squadron being fighter aces :lol: I intend to obliterate the enemy untill I get promoted to a captain of a small ship. probably a corvette or something that can carry my squadron of fighters.

Later on I also intend to reorganise the Phalax Fighters so they dont all fly Preybirds. Also if possible I intend to have my jedi abilities discovered so I will do that for a while and then leave because I don’t like the lifestyle. eather way it should get some more premotions.

Sounds good. I want this story to go for a while, so don't rush things too much, but do keep them moving. You guys are doing well. I am going to reveal some VITAL information soon when we have our meeting, which will be the first clue to the eventual lead-up for our climax. I'm still working on what I'm going to say and how to say it. Its going to be a long post, but it should be good.

Twists are good! They'll keep all of us on our toes. We're going to meet and split up and all go in different directions. When people get ranked up a bit higher, then we'll be better off for the battles.

Krytos, I want you to make General by the end battle, so just keep posting. I'd love to have you as our prime strategist at the end! General needs something like 700 posts, so keep at it.

"Be at peace, for the force is my ally and I shall not let anything happen out of my contol."

-Barkoa

Hi guys.

Things are going great. I am sorry that I haven't been posting much I've been quite busy. I'll try to post when I can.

Krytos, Afton, Josson and Solla are going to come and find you then maybe they can help you with some things, like finding the second in charge and what not. And can you check your PM's. I sent you one of small importance.

THey rest of you keep up the good work(RPing). 8)

The shadows are my friend, for in them I find comfort.

But when it comes to war, I'll be with you in a minute.

Cool, it'll be good to have some people helping out. Until you guys arrive I can be chased around abit - I'm sure the "organistation" wants me captured, though they're going to have to work for it :wink:

Just checked my messages (I only get to check them late at night due to Uni - damn first year :wink: ), and I'm sending one back your way as I type . . .

Great history for the backing of the story Barkoa. but I was just wondering, how do the bugs, organisation and the sith all tie in together? and if the sith are responsible for the bugs then wont they do as much damege to them as to us? other than that everything is looking to go very well. all we really need is a character for the enemy so we can have proper battles and fights. If we could get multiple enemies that would be even better because they could then take on different roles.

hehehe, well Phytho, we will find out soon enough how everything connects. thats part of a good story. we can play bad roles too. I'm gonna play one bad commander as soon as i get ranked up a bit. (not too long). i will get brownie in on it soon!

-Barkoa

Hey all.

I'm kinda playing the loose cannon at the moment - im happy to go wherever I'm taken. I'd kinda like to run into my current taget at some point, but if anyone else wants to set up T'char with some wierd twists, feel free... I could use a few job offers :D. I've kinda got my hands full with Phytho's people at the moment....

I was kinda thinking that i might be able to get in on the Organisation, or play double agent for one of the sides, or something... Basically, i have no loyalties other than to myself, so anything goes so long as plenty of credits are involved :D

"I thank you, my friend, for it is in your death that the Scorekeeper finds my true worth."

-T'char, to the recently deceased Admiral Torin Khel

Well, T'char, that means you will be vital for relaying information! You can play a double agent, and be informing both sides about each other, and get paid twice as much! You can go to my bad character soon. Major Naruk. He'll give you some chores!

-Barkoa

• 2 weeks later...

It has not died, it is just in the process of being made better.

And anyway most of use (Barkoa, T'char, Phytho, Tan and me) are at school and going for the final sprint to finish year twelve. And yes we do all go to the same school.

SURPRISE 8O:D8):lol::P:evil::twisted::wink:

The shadows are my friend, for in them I find comfort.

But when it comes to war, I'll be with you in a minute.

This story is most definetly not dead!!! but any way Barkoa Im going to be attacking a few planets some time in the future what planets did you have in mind for me to obliterate and later on lose to in this story.

By the way the planet Hunover is only a fake. We dont actually attack that planet. Whats happening is the Commander is telling every captain a differnt battle plan and planet so that when there is a huge build up of ships at one of the fake planets they will know who the spy is. I just thought Id add that for an interesting trist to the story.

Nah, the RPGs aren't dead - well at I can at least speak for Escape from Bespin and Vathonir Crisis. Like Jess said, we've been busy. I'm in my first year of Uni and I've been getting a large load of homework every week for quiet some time. And like the others, I've got exams coming up soon.

So I think it's safe to say that these smaller RPGs will be quiet with only a few posts here and there when people get a chance until the exams are finally over - for me that's the 11 of November.

And anyway most of use (Barkoa, T'char, Phytho, Tan and me) are at school and going for the final sprint to finish year twelve. And yes we do all go to the same school.

Really!?! 8O

That would be soooo cool to have so many friends on this forum going to the same school!

Really!?! 8O

That would be soooo cool to have so many friends on this forum going to the same school!

Yeah it is pretty cool - we can talk about it and bag each other out at school between classes, and make up cunning plots in our spare time...

We all use the school computers (i'm writing this during my computer graphics class :D), and we tend to piss off the librarian a lot by hogging "her" computers constantly...

Anyway, i think im going to be going after Phytho's traitor (maybe Cpt. Sebala could be the bad guy???).

PS- BadSamaritan - :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

"I thank you, my friend, for it is in your death that the Scorekeeper finds my true worth."

Well, its me. I'm back after a few VERY hectic weeks of everything. I'll be posting again now, so keep it up and keep checking. :D

-Barkoa

Aiur - The Homeworld ???

Does that make you a Protoss fan, Barkoa? :?:

Jhee Haus!

Death to all who threaten the homeworld!

I long for combat (and to kick some Zerg butt!)

Oh, and keep outta it jess!

Control youselves young Padawans.

For you are travelling down the path of the SPAM side of the force. Once there, it is very hard to escape.

So bewarey, for the SPAM side's powers are very seductive. Walk the path of the light, stay true and do not stray. :wink::roll::wink:

Good advice there Krytos. If only people would always come and correct you when you go wrong. The only problem with that is that some people get really ticked off if you tell them off. Classic example

Oh, and keep outta it jess!

That was written by T'char. A very babyish past time not being able to take criticism. Its probably a fault most species have.

Hey, hey, hey....

I was just saying that this is between me and Barkoa!

Sorry Krytos! I wont do it again! *promise* :wink: