Welcome Anonymous!
We host quality Star Wars sites - inquire at The Star Wars Rebellion Network  
SW:Rebellion Network
imminent-bean

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:30 pm 
<!-- Sergeant //-->

OOC: Jess, that'd be your cue. *Push* Drelin, or sneak off the ship, or somethin'. Bothans are renowned for not listening to a dman word anybody says, anyway. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:39 pm 
<!-- Corporal //-->

IC as Jon

"Very well sir, I'll go see him right away.... Ok, I'll bring Tara and a squad... Yes sir, thank you sir." He hung up the call and immediatly walked out.

"Tara, get saddled up for a ground op... Seargent, have you and second squad meet us outside in 5 minutes. 3 in civ gear, 5 in normal gear..."

"Sir!" He snapped to it, speaking into his comlink as he jogged away.

"Whats up?" asked Tara.

"Dunno... We're going to meet the president for a 'special meeting' and we are supposed to come along armed." He shrugged and went to grab his own gear.

They arrived at the presidents door 15 minutes later. The soldiers had to wait outside but he and Tara would go in. The secratary buzzed them through.

"You called for us sir?"

Head Councillor Iodit glanced up. "Ah yes, the mercanaries. Come along, we're leaving. You have the equipment I asked for?" Jon nodded. "Very good. Outside." They walked back out of the security... Jon didn't know what was going on but it was weird.

"Jon, your in the back with me. Tara, your driving. Your soldiers will take the truck you came in." Jon nodded as he got into the car.
"Scan it please Jon. Tara, get us moving." Tara nodded and the car lurched into motion. Jon brought out a small device and played with it for a bit.
"Got one." He reached over Iodit and plucked a tiny invisible device off the siding, then threw it out. "Clean sir. 99.34% likely."

Iodit frowned but said nothing. "ok... heres how it goes. Your men are up on the roof above the location. You, Tara and you 3 civilian looking men are on the ground with me. Say nothing. Do nothing. If anyone... and i mean anyone looks like hes pulled a gun, shoot first and ask questions later. If law enforcement or military approaches, get me out of there and don't worry about opening fire."

Jon nodded slowly. "Uh, ok sir."

"Very good. Pull over here." Tara did. "Tell your men what i just said... scan there jeep too." Jon nodded, got out and headed back. He returned a few moments later.

"Good to go sir." Iodit nodded, and started them driving again. He gave directions to Tara, and had Jon watch for a tail. They were clear so he at last pulled into a small back alley plaza.
Jon and Tara clambered out, hands near there pistols. The soldiers got out and 5 of them immediately scrambled up to the rooof. 3 others took up position around the vehicle as Iodit got out.

“Excellent work. Worth every penny. There is more money then what your getting however.â€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:30 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

Karn bit his lip and thought. After a second of pause, he spoke.
"Hmm, so the jammers weren't directed at us, but were active? Interesting, we need to tell the General about this ASAP.
"As for the info - it does show us what we've faced, though its to ineffecient to do on the fly during the battle. As for debriefing and assessing further battles its fine, thoguh we still lack an efficient way to judge targets during a battle.
"Nevertheless, what have we faced so far? Keep in mind, I garantee that the Imperial's are holding some units in reserve for us."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:16 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

OOC: This ever gonna wrap or move anywhere? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:11 pm 
<!-- Warlord -->

OOC: Not sure :? I'm up for it, though I'm waiting for Captain Brandei to continue on from my last post - I'm kinda lost on where to go :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:50 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

OOC: Me too, maybe we should PM him and see if hes still interested.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8