Welcome Anonymous!
We host quality Star Wars sites - inquire at The Star Wars Rebellion Network  
SW:Rebellion Network
imminent-bean

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:57 pm 
<!-- Lieutenant Commander //-->

OOC: Like I said, I will be back. Now lets post.

IC:

Afton woke with a start, her whole body acking. She lay there for a moment then opened her eyes. Splitting pain ran down her body once again. She lay there trying to think of where she was, soon the days events came flooding back. They were trying to escape from some planet but the name evaded her.

Slowly she stood up, using the walls as support. When she was upright she put her hand on her head and found it slick with blood. She looked at her hand which confermed that it was indeed blood.

Whipping her hand on her pants, she stumbled about trying to find Karn or Ulic or someone of a friendly face. She was getting up from a second fall when she hear Karns voice ring out orders. She did not pick up what he was saying but it sounded desperate. Slowly she made her way towards the voice.

She entered the bridge where Karn stood, eyes glood to the screen. She could see many light flashing but she was still in a dase so she did not register to the problem. She stumbled up to Karn put a hand on his shoulder then calapsed unconsious in a heap in the floor....

OOC: Sorry I cant save you yet, still thinking so in the mean time I'll keep the story moving. Your turn Kry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:46 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

Karn saw Afton out of the corner of his eye drop to the floor. Spinning around, Karn instinctivally yelled out. "Afton!"
Quickly running to her side, Karn checked her pulse still alive, thank the force. With his mind racing, Karn jumped to the closest communit to call for help.
"Medic to the bridge, personal down!"
Karn quickly returned to check on Afton and tried to talk to her, "Afton, Afton can you hear me? What happened?"
Though Karn didn't get the chance to wait for a responce as the bridge's lights dimmed to an eary red and the warning klaxons began to blare again.
"A pair of bombers are launching torpedoes. We've got incoming."
Getting back to his feet, Karn prayed that his gunners would be able to knock out most of the torpedos before they hit . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:56 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

The Nova Dream roared through space past some of the fighters and deeper into the fray. Ulic didn't stray to far from the ship since he wasn't sure how long he'd last out here. He noticed a squadron of Bombers making a straffing run at the cruiser and decided to intervene. He got on an intercept point and Sib fired away in the gun well, the bombers broke off but not before launching a small payload. Ulic pushed the ship as hard as he could trying to catch up with the small missles and attempted to blast them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:35 am 

Afton lay there daised for who nows how long. She was poked and prodded, moved and moved again. She could just remember Karn calling her name untill everything when totally black.

Moments later she woke with a bandage around her head and her arm in a sling. There was a thermomiter in her mouth and she felt terrible. When she come round fully she ripped the thermomiter out of her mouth and grabbed the medic. Pulling her close she seethed, "what are you doing! I am fine thankyou." Pushing the medic away she got up and made her way back to the bridge, to Karn.

He was in a frenzy and the control pannel showed her why.
"Ok," she said taking a deep breathe to calm the nerves.
"Heres the plan. We get the friendly Fighter to cover the left side where most of the damage is then we move all our gunmen to the right where the missiles are coming from. There are many spare guns and we need to fight them off in that way. That way we wont risk hitting a friend and we can cover both sides of the ship."

She smiled and with a laugh said, "what do you say my friend?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:01 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

Karn almost cried out in joy to see Afton no the bridge. After the last attack run, a Concussion missile by passed the ships shields and colided with the port of the ship. The shockwave had knocked Kre'nel to the ground and kcocked her out. Now Karn was running the entire ship by himself withou anyone to interpret orders or help make them while someone was busy.
Now there was a second hand back on the bridge, and a fighting chance.

The grim look on Karn's face faded away as he replied, "I think we should kick some Imperial ass."
Without needing to ask, the bridges gun command quickly relaid the orders to bolster the starboard defence.
Quickly turning back to Afton, Karn's nerves began to show again. "That will only hold them off for so long. After one pass those bombers will start coming at different angels and what's left of our defences wont hold that off for long.
"My idea is to keep Ulic and those fighters still on our port until those bombers pass and then get them to jump them. Fighters and a heavily armed freighter versus some TIE Bombers should be a quick fight and then we only have to deal with anyone else who wants to kill us."
Realising he was rambling on, Karn stopped an waited to hear if Afton had any sugestions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:49 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

OOC:

Hate to double post, but I think we'll tie this RP thread up in a few posts.

All we have to do is get past the TIEs, jump to hyperspace and rejoyce over surving :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:16 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

Ulic's ship was getting fairly well battered by the TIE's, but he wasn't helpless that was for sure. "You know Karn, I'm not gonna say that getting the heck outta here isn't a bad idea about now!" he shouted into the comm as another Star Destroyer excited hyperspace...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:18 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

OOC: Yeah, I think we can wrap this with a big climatic conclusion...then of course always start another one. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:51 pm 
<!-- Warlord -->

OOC: Ok, how do you want to finish it? A running battle, a big climatic battle between the Imps, rebs and pirates or something else?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:12 pm 
<!-- Major //-->

Ill leave that up to you, but Im pretty much open for anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:29 pm 
<!-- Warlord -->

OOC: ME! :lol: ! Famous last words . . . .

Umm, yeah - well a nice battle could be fun, so you reckon we go to jump and get held up by an interdictor? Then get mixed into the raging battle between the pirates and Empire, whilst so Reb capitals come to help.

Or

We deal with the fighters that are currently ripping us a new one and jump out of here?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:40 am 
<!-- Major //-->

OOC: The Interdictor sounds like a good idea, good for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 6:02 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

OOC: Ok, I'll get onto posting tomorrow - my brain has frozen when it comes to RPing after those other two posts. Back to work then . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:19 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

Karn's heart began to pound heavier and heavier as the got closer to the nav point.
"Alright Ulic, you've had enough punishment for now - bring your ship into the hangar so we can jump out of . . . "
"Sir, an Imperial cruiser has dropped out of hyperspace infront of us."
Karn turned to the sensor pannel to see what the new contact was, and when he did - his heart stopped all together.
Looming infront of them was a new Star Destroyer - though this was not an Imperial class, nor a Victory. For Karn right now, it was far worse - and Immobiliser Cruiser. It's 4 gravity well generators were already powered and would stay powered until the ship was taken out. And with those 4 gravity well generators up and running, anyship in its field would be pulled out of hyperspace - or stoppped from jumping into hyperspace at all.
"Helm, chance course immediately and begin evasive manouvres. Things have just got a whole lot worse."

Kre'nel stood at the front of the bridge constantly giving course corrections to keep the Immobilisers fire off them.
"Sirs, the ISD is now in range to fire."
"Exellent, at least that has worked out well. Get the techinicians down to the cargo hold to prep the equipment down there." Karn ordered.
Kre'nel turned to him down founded, "What?"
"Well, you know all that jamming gear we're haulling around for the Rebellion? Well, there's more than enough to screw up the targetting systems of both those Imp ships. If we continue manouvring between their fields of fire, they'll have to take the risk of hitting each other - which will hopefully make them think twice about letting go with all their firepower."
Kre'nel nodded, and also hoped it would work. The low manouvrebility of the Imperials vessels compared to the frigate's would allow them to keep positioning themselves between the enemy ships for a long peroid of time. Though that would only be delaying the enivitable.
"Currently the Rebel fighters are holding off their Imperial counterparts and aren't sustaining damage. At the same token, they're not inflicting damage.
"Unless something upsets the balance soon we wont be able to do much except get ripped apart by that ISD or the Imobiliser."
Karn closed his eyes for his relpy, a sign Kre'nel knew wasn't good.
"Keep as much distance between us and those cruisers so we can survive. We need to draw the Imperial fighters away from our own so we can engage them.
"With out the Imperial fighters, we can get the X and Y-wings to take out that Inderdictor.
Oh, and Kre'nel, you might want to inform Ulic of what's just happened."
"At once."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:11 pm 

Afton stood dumb founded for what seemed like minutes but in reality it was only about 0.1 of a second. Then at the words techinicians and jamming gear her mind came back to the present.
Jamming gear, she thought. She jumped up literally.

"I'll go with the technicians and help my drowd can help with the repears and I know alot about nothing but it may help." She chuckled at her later comment to try and lighten the mood.

"Ok I'll take these techis to the hold and see what we can come up with," and with that she ran off with the techis close behind.

When they reached the hold she went straight to the thing she was most familier with, the computor. Her hands flew over the keys untill she was estabished.

"Ok guy here's the plan," and with that she started handing out orders.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next