The time has come.....

ElvisMiggell

To start a new roleplay... we're drawing to a close in the other one now... and whilst we finish it... let's think about theme and storyline... era... etc for a new one...

I'm open to suggestions. :D

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Ok The vong thing was cool but I must say it got a little out of hand. I suggest we have an old fashion Rebel vs. Imperial RP. Start a little after Yavin or Hoth. End...right before the period where Thrawn appears? Other than that I think we should start recruiting people and see what everyone wants to be and take it from there.
Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

Two ideas...

1. Something pre Episode 4... possibly Rogue Squadron esque.. charting the beginnings?

2. Jedi... i know the force rpg forum is locked... but something set during the clone wars perhaps... or maybe a coupla hundred years before that... the adventures of Yoda? (I bags Yoda though!!!)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

"The adventures of Yoda" Hmm.... Sounds intresting but I personally dislike it. It would be completly diffrent and I like the whole major space battle concept. :) Clone Wars could work but once again it wouldn't quite have space battles like Rebs vs. Imps so I personally dislike it.

The other one is intresting. Could easily work out well. I wouldn't be disappointed if thats what it will be but I still favor the one extending from the middle of the GCW to Thrawn.

Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

I still would like to have something to do with the Force, which is why the pre-ANH post-Ep-III (After all, we know what happens in ep III) has its appeal, we could still have a few Jedi kicking in the galaxy, lots of baddies around. Space battles...
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane

I agree with Trej: fleets are an interesting concept to have around and so is the force.

Personally, I would like the Clone Wars setting or something anywhere in episodes IV and V.

But why not do it properly this time. I'll put up a sticky in this forum as soon as E gets my moderator powers aligned for this forum and ask what everybody wants. I will then go on to set up several threads to suit everybody's needs.

Aha! Having read over my pm i now see how you completely misinterpreted it!!! I meant mod powers for me so i could get on and sort it out and start our new one!!!

We didn't shift eras.... the Vong came early!!!

Yeah i do... be nice if we could take Rogue Squadron into the unknown regions...

We still have to dedcide on a theme. :P

Ah... yes... well.... :?

My bad.

My vote is with ealry adventures of Rogue Squadron in the Unknown Regions.

All those in favour say 'aye' and raise a convenient appendage!

Later on between three and four would be the beginnings of RS. MAybe we should start early and build up to it?