The time has come.....

ElvisMiggell

Guest Scathane
Works for me as well, as long as I get some background information since I don't read the novels...

The origins of RS aren't covered in the novels at all... so it's all down to us. :D

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Guest Scathane
What can you tell us about Rogue Squadron in general? After all, that's what we will be working up to?

I suppose we'd be working up to the briefing for the assault on the DS1 wouldn't we? Bear in mind that they weren't called RS unitl after that. Before then they were just Red Squadron.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Rogue Squadron was founded by Luke Skywalker a few months after the Battle of Yavin when he was promoted to Commander.

Wedge Antilles his friend and wingman after Yavin, helped him to put together the squadron with people from Commander Narra's squadron and other eager pilots like Dack, Hobbie, Tycho, Zev, Janson.

If we are working up to the Rogues, it cold be easier if we work up to the foundation of Red Squadron with Biggs, Wedge, etc... Or we could work up to the foundation of the Alliance for that matter.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

So how about Darth Elvis huunting down the last of the Jedi?!? :twisted:

The events between Yavin-Hoth-Endor aren't all well known either.

They are if you look them up, you could consider the video games, there's also SOTE and I think some of the older comics dealt with it, as well...

Suuuuuuure. Big Badass Darth Elvis... You and what army?

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Why my badass Clone Troopers of course!!!

Guest Scathane

How about we make a decision and start the rpg?

(as for the decision, I vote for Trej's option)

Okay... see new thread.... :D