Star Wars Comics: Prelude to Rebellion et al.

Guest Scathane

Guest Scathane

Riddle me this dudes...

1 A friend's father has obtained Star Wars: Prelude to Rebellion miniseries - limited ed., published by Dark Horse Comics in 1999 (certificate no. 320 out of 1,500)
    2 Then there is Star Wars #12: Outlander - Dynamic Forces Exclusive Cover limited ed., signed by Athony Winn, published by Dark Horese Comics in 1999 (certificate no. 3,522 of 5,000 copies)

The series have got their own hard cover album, issued by Dynamic Forces. Outlander is sealed by DF as well.

Any intel with you guys on the value or rarity of these comics? Any input would be appreciated...

edit: I would say mint/new condition

I have no clue about those comics, I only know those very old ones from arround 1979/80. But checking ebay and amazon for those items is probably a good way to get an overview about their value. At least that´s what I often do.
Who cares at all?! :roll:

I have some weird Star Wars comic from way back in the day. The cover shows a "female" Darth Vader, and it says, "Darth Vader is Dead. Behold the New Dark Lord", or something to that effect. Its...weird. I also have the Dark Empire graphic novels, which I enjoyed a lot.

I did some looking in my Tomart's price guide, and found nothing. Also looked a bit for you online, but didn't see much. Most searches showed the separate issues of the collections, and not the hardcover you have.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

I have some weird Star Wars comic from way back in the day. The cover shows a "female" Darth Vader, and it says, "Darth Vader is Dead. Behold the New Dark Lord", or something to that effect. Its...weird.

A female Vader? Maybe it was Lumiya? 8O:?

Who cares at all?! :roll:

I have some weird Star Wars comic from way back in the day. The cover shows a "female" Darth Vader, and it says, "Darth Vader is Dead. Behold the New Dark Lord", or something to that effect. Its...weird.

A female Vader? Maybe it was Lumiya? 8O:?

That's the one! And here is the comic I have.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Guest Scathane
The problem with looking on eBay or Amazon is that they don't have the Dark Forces Special and Signed editions... :-( Any other suggestions? Isn't there a comic collector's website or something?