1st mobile post

Guest Scathane

I can stand to be away from the Internet for long periods of time. ;)

Very nice, Scath. My cell is old- too old for me to get internet service on it. The sad part is that the model's only just turned four. Cell phone technology moves too quickly.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

My cellphone gets updated frequently. I go with Verizon, and every 18 months I renew my contract and then get something like $150 off any new phone. My current phone only ended up costing me something like $4 and change.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Guest Scathane
Nice Scath! What mobile are you using?
I have 'settled' for the Nokia N95 8GB. I must say it is quite an impressive little machine. It browses the web rather easily and it's very flexible with regard to personalisation. Add to that that you can hook it up to any monitor or television and connect it to a bluetooth keyboard and you virtually have a mobile desktop set...

I have a Nokia E70. I can do so much with it, it blows my mind, and the mind of anyone within a 3 block radius of me. Best damned phone ever created, screw Steve Jobs and his iPhone BS.
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Well, I rarely use it for the web browser, although it is a very nice thing to have when I need to check email and such and I am not near one of the several computers I use on a daily basis. But for the most part, I play MP3s on it at work to keep my mind busy, and avoid having to listen to the mewlings of the poor schmucks that work under me, and to keep in touch with people via long phone calls and constant text messaging.
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

What do you do for a living, BS? I always sort of assumed that you were a bum on the side of the street that occasionally burst into an Internet cafe/broke into an office building late at night when you wanted to post.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

That's a long title, BS.

Congrats on your first mobile post, Scath. I'm a cheap college student with no income. I'm not going to pay to surf the net on my phone. If I'm in my hometown I usually have my tablet w/ me. There are a lot of wireless networks I can connect to if I really want.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

• SWR Staff - Executive
I want to see how easy it is to do. And whether this site just looks bad on a mobile view. I'd think you'd need a screen as big an iPhone to make it look decent, but what do I know

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Guest Scathane
I want to see how easy it is to do. And whether this site just looks bad on a mobile view. I'd think you'd need a screen as big an iPhone to make it look decent, but what do I know
It works quite fine, actually... Of course, the normal webpages are too big for the screen on the mobile but since you can set the pageview to 50%, it's all quite okay. I'll see if I can arrange a picture of my N95 with a forum screen on it...

I still own and use my cellphone of 2000.
Which phone is that?

That's a long title, BS.

It really boils down to 'The guy who prepares and loads the trucks'.

Wow! 8O It's like watching Jurrassic Park! :lol:

;)

It still works as fine as on the first day I´ve began to use it. I don´t like to have those new cellphones which buttons are so tiny that you need a pen in order to be able to push them.

Who cares at all?! :roll: