The Resolution Revolution

DarthTofu

Can I Count on your full Participation?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Can I Count on your full Participation?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but I'll still try to convince people to give it a go.

Now I had my beard since Halloween of...2005, when I was a pirate. I grew it for the costume, then decided I liked it and kept it. In 2006 I was Silent Bob, so the beard still worked. Then last Halloween I was Super Mario, so I had to shave. I shaved a week before so I would get used to it, and I hated it. My face felt weird, and I looked mad weird. I keep it in nice shape though, trimming it almost twice a week and shaving daily to keep it well-groomed. Its not irritating at all.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And i would be heavily bearded if i didn't love having my skin nice and smooth and didn't find beards uncomfortable.

Blah blah blah, "If I didn't suck I wouldn't suck." That's all I hear from you, Mad.

The thing was starting to seriously itch, but I would have kept it had I not ben forced to shave by the American ****ing Legion. I'm also getting a haircut for the jerks... And donating part of a Saturday to learning about politics within the State of Florida (matters for which I have little to no interest).

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Okay, so the competition to make it into that program was about as fierce as a tamed hamster- I could have won that thing if I'd shown up with half of my face shaved and the other half covered in a Merlin-style beard. The questions were all on government on the national level rather than the State level, which I'd studied for.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away