Left or right?

Lord_La_forge

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22535838-5012895,00.html

I have some friends who can see it both :)

I only see it rotating right (what a surprise) but some of my mates see it turning to the left.

I could switched the direction only for a moment as I was reading the texts. Spooky

Moved clockwise for me as well. I'm not sure how you're supposed to see it moving in the opposite direction when it can clearly take only one direction, though...

Edit: Gah! It's flipping back and forth between the two, now!

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I was watching it left for awhile switched to right then couldnt switch back until I looked at the feet. :roll:

EDIT: Dammit I keep getting stuck. I cant easily switch between watching one direction over the other.

HOLY CRAP

i am now a sith master, for i can toggle direction!!!

if u wanna change direction, focus on the right column, and it will change in the corner of your eye

that is wicked though!

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/hfahfhfzc.jpg

I started seeing it going left...and then, I looked away, and when I looked back it was going to the right. That is, the right of the dancer. Actually, how can you determine which direction is "clockwise" and which is "anticlockwise"? :? It's relative, and confusing me. :?

I agree with SOCL, although it only spun one way for me. The right shoulder went backwards. From the top she was rotating clockwise.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Sometimes it seems to slow down and than getting faster again. I´ve checked that GIF and there are no pictures where you can say that it´s moving from right to left and the other way round, so it´s an illusional thing. It mostly turns clockwise for me, but sometimes also the other way. :?
Who cares at all?! :roll:

I assme that we look at it as though the dancer stands upon the face of a clock, the point from which the hands rotate. There is apparently no trickery involved- I showed this to someone else and watched at the same time as they did. I saw it going clockwise, she anti-clockwise.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

started out going counter-clockwise (anti-clockwise? silly australians), but then switched to clockwise when the animation slowed way down.

the real question of course is why is it an exotic dancer, and not a ballet dancer as the article seems to suggest

http://nordwindranger.com

I should really make a flashy banner

the real question of course is why is it an exotic dancer, and not a ballet dancer as the article seems to suggest

That's no exotic dancer! I've seen exoctic dancers in my day, and that is definitely not one of them :wink::D:P

I can see the ballet dancer going either way, it just depends on which way I want her to go :twisted:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?