Telnet Star Wars: Episode IV

budious

Don't know if this had been posted here before or not, but in case you missed it the first time:

Open cmd.exe from run window.

Enter the command "telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl"

Enjoy the ASCII format of Episode IV.

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

Don't know if this had been posted here before or not ...

I´ve posted that a couple of months ago in the randomness-thread and nobody took notice. Which shows that the randomness-thread isn´t the best way for posting some "randomness". :roll:

Who cares at all?! :roll:

Just imagine if they would spoof Episode II's dialogs between Padme and Anakin... it might be better than the real thing.

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

I think Tex posted it something like two years ago...

Good memory Tofu :wink: I did post that way back when :D

PS my post count number in now 1337! Tofu can explain if necessary 8)

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

I think Tex posted it something like two years ago...

Good memory Tofu :wink: I did post that way back when :D

PS my post count number in now 1337! Tofu can explain if necessary 8)

:lol: Tex... you so can never post again!.. j/k

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

this ships with all windows, cuz it shows up on my win2k and i was LOL

pretty cool, i wanna try schedule the school pc's to run this at 12:30 (middle of lunch)

lol

yeah... i'm pretty sure it works on NT4, Windows 3.1 and probably any flavor of Unix from the last 30 years... google "telnet" while you're at it :)

... and probably any flavor of Unix from the last 30 years... google "telnet" while you're at it :)

Ah, telnet; the father of the internet, grandfather to Skynet 8O:P

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?