Eats Good Feels Great

budious

My fellow starwarians,

Have you hotdog felt plain? Need to spice up gravy? Does your nuts not taste salty enough? What goods go with cracker to champaign and truffles? Try chocolate mustard to add distinct flavor to your favorite recipes. Serve at party and be talk of the town. Available at introductory rate I think this make good offer to you. I extend this gratitude by offering more when you hungry. Order batch today and be sure to be tell your friends of this special offer.

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

Paypal accepted. With order free spam included... yummy meaty flavor to complement chocolaty mustard flavor burst in your mouth.

Here what others have product said about:

Admiral Ackbar - Your tongue can't repel flavor of this magnitude!

Darth Sidious - Brings new flavor to feet wrapped in burnt leathery bacon.

Yoda - Swamp soup and E.Coli have never felt so well together.

Hannibal Lector - Goes well with liver, fervor beans, and a nice cayante.

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

:lol: