1. 1. Who is the biggest spammer?

• Mad
    • SOCL
    • Psych
    • Mitth (Formerly, at any rate)
    • Tofu
    • Rob
    • Kaja

Who do you think is the biggest spammer on our forum? Cast your vote, and no fair voting for yourself. Feel free to nominate other folks for the title of Biggest Spammer if you feel that they are that big of a spammer.

I just want to see if Mad and I have lost our titles... Come to think of it, we haven't seen Mad around in a while. He probably has lost his title...

Please note: This is not intended to reprimand anyone, nor to make anyone feel bad. It's just a joking remark on our post counts and on how everyone does with regards to posting again sooner than they probably should, a sign of their poor, pitiful lack of existence beyond the internet, as well as their inability to make real friends.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't qualify? I've been putting in good effort lately :(

Submits new attempt to qualify

So am I in now? Looks professional spam, yes?

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

What?! I'm on the list?! :lol: I believe I make well thought out, if not plain long-winded posts. :roll:

So, are we measuring spam based on the worth of the posts, or the amount (per day)?

And now I've proved (again) that I think about things far too deeply. :roll:

I think that dude.. Zer_Teron should be on the list.. out of his previous 170 posts I'd like to know how many are in that damn thread "Corrupt-a-wish" or whatever that colossal waste of time is called... although.. Tofu might be the "Spammer extraordinaire".. heh

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

I'm seriously regretting ever making that thread.

@Bud: I appologize. It's just that you aren't always here, though in the brief times when you are, none of your posts are worth a bucket of warm hutt drool, so you should be on the list, I guess. Unfortunately I can't add folks to it, thus... You're sort of stuck with what's up there.

P.S: Please be kind to the mods and don't stray from your normal spamming habits to get extra votes from the undecided. It isn't nice.

12/14/07

So what´s the measurements for being a spam-poster? If it´s about somebody who is often posting comments to anything, than Mad and Rob are in. If it´s useless spamming than it´s maybe even bud. ;)

Though kaja just came back and I don´t know how he was behaving back in the old days, I don´t know why he is on the list. Unless you just have his activities in the "Wish"-Thread in mind.

And I´m just happy that I´m not on the list.

Who cares at all?! :roll:

i think spam is qualified as posts which are useless or completely lacking in content relevant to the topic at hand.. or lacking in quality as well... for instance Rob has been posting quite a bit more than usual recently.. but they have been "quality" posts.. so to speak.. at least in my opinion.. he generally stays on topic and keeps the foolishness to a minimum generally... but thats just my two cents..

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

I like pie....

SPAM :roll:

Okay, yeah, that would deffinately be spam, there. My measurements for it were by how often you post per day, and whether you wait a while before posting again. I've been trying to restrain myself for a while and, I thought, been succesfull. Rather than posting as soon as someone has something new written in a thread, I generally try to make sure that there has been either A) At least a day or two's time passage or B) There have been several comments posted in the mediary.

A few times I'll post in a one two one fashion, but that's generally only to BEAK or in the RP threads where it contributes.

12/14/07

Yay! I've only been back for, what, four days? And I'm already a candidate for 'Manspam'(Sci-fi Original)

Seriously, I usually wait until at least two people have posted in the 'Corrupt-a-wish game' :lol:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/Dave-Mastor/Cluster6.jpg

Another reason why Tofu is the Ultimate Spammer: this thread and others.

A thread designed to ferret out the biggest spammer sounds to me like the biggest spammer's way of getting everyone to accept his title. Also, we have all been claiming that the corrupt-a-wish thread, while fun, may actually well-developed spam-spewing device.

In light of these two arguments, I concur on my original vote that Tofu is the site's biggest spammer.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

For the record, Rob, I have maybe ten posts in the "Corrupt a Wish" thread. The rest are you, Zer Terron(sp?) and Psych, with Kaja mixed in liberally with a few other members.

I voted for Mad, just because he still holds the largest post count ever, even though he hasn't been around too much lately... That and I wanted somebody else to have the title of Biggest Spammer so that I didn't have to bear it anymore. I really have been trying to get better about my post rates... Really!

12/14/07

You do have a point there about Mad. I actually though his post count was in the 4000s, thus I thought you were approaching him. But just checked, and hes well into the 6000s, so apparently he spams almost as much as you do in order to stay that far ahead of you.

But I still vote for you, based on the creation of this thread and the wishing one.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

I'd like to know who voted for me. I voted for Mad for two reasons. 1. Tofu said no voting for yourself. 2. Back when I was here ALL the time, I had the highest PPD count, and I (as well as all who were active at the time, or have read those threads) KNOW, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that most of those posts were not high quality.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Well, keep in mind, Mad is one of the sites oldest members, he had over four thouasand way back when, during the times when I just joined.

Well, keep in mind, Mad is one of the sites oldest members, he had over four thouasand way back when, during the times when I just joined.
Mate, you got your facts twisted in all sorts of strange ways. Mad has only been here since May 2004. Now, by my calculations, that means he had over four thousand a year before he joined. Yes, I wrote that correctly. Kaja, you joined in October 2003. :roll:

Mad is by far not one of the oldest members here. Jahled and LaForge are class of 2002. Budious and I are from early 2003...

Not an easy question to answer really.

is SPAM sheer volume of posts or posts that make no sense? either way I feel Tofu is a pretty damn good spammer.

Some of the other names on the list make it a close race though and for the most part it is a photo finish involving at least 3 of those names.

Mate, you got your facts twisted in all sorts of strange ways. Mad has only been here since May 2004. Now, by my calculations, that means he had over four thousand a year before he joined. Yes, I wrote that correctly. Kaja, you joined in October 2003. :roll:

Mad is by far not one of the oldest members here. Jahled and LaForge are class of 2002. Budious and I are from early 2003...

What? No! That can't be!

I guess I must have been thinking of when I really became an active member, around 2005? Yeah, that's sounds right.

And I didn't say he was the oldest, I said he was one of the oldest.

Well... I might not be king spammer but I may be leading the race on most locked threads. Maybe the admins can throw up those statistics for us :)

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy