A Sad Day

Bill

This is a sad day in my life. my dad died this morning at 3:00, he had alzheimer's disease for a long time. He always told me when I die I want to go quick, and he did. I'm going to miss him. :cry::cry::cry:
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Sorry to hear that. My grandfather had started exhibiting the early symptoms just months before his death and it was sometimes humorous and at other times sad journey. It's best that he went quickly and easy and make the best of the memories and to hold onto them.

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

Many condolences Bill :( . Just remember his words of wisdom and the great life you shared together. He'll live on in your heart and memory :wink:
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

I feel with you, Bill. Knowing exactly what you have to go through now, the only thing I can say is, that your father doesn´t really die. In fact you have him allways with you in your genes. And as long as you´ve got him in your heart, he won´t leave you. Edited by Eagle
Who cares at all?! :roll:

I feel for your loss, Bill. My grandfather is suffering from a deteriorating mind now, and it's hard being with people as they head toward life's final journey.

Bitter as it may feel, you have to recognize that death is, sometimes, the best thing for these people, and you have to put yourself in their shoes. When you can't live your own life the way you used to and need constant attention to keep you around, is would you prefer that or to pass on into the next great adventure of this world?

I know that losing a family member is hard, for I've lost them. Right now the best place to be is probably with your mother, with your father's parents, with any siblings you might have, helping them and bonding together as a family.

Hard as it is, the pain will pass some day, and you'll find yourself looking back and remembering how he lived rather than how he died.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

My Mother died recently from cancer and I take care of my Grandmother who has alzheimers, so I feel for you. I will put you in my thoughts and prayers. - Grand Moff Conway

Sorry to hear that Bill. I wish you and your family all the best during this difficult time for you

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

I know I'm a little late, but I still wish you and yours lots of rest and peace in these next few trying days.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"