Video Games

DarthTofu

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any console players still alive and kicking? Got dibs on the next PS4 or Xbox One?

I went ahead and pre-ordered a PS4. I've had both a PS3 and a 360 this generation, and I just prefer Sony's console due to the library of exclusives. Plus I don't like how Microsoft is treating the Xbox One more as a home entertainment center than a video game console.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

• 1 month later...
Late arrival and all, but I won't be buying an Xbox One. I have a 360, and rather enjoy it, but I refuse to buy into what they're trying to sell in the next generation. The only Sony console I own (or have owned) is a PS2, so it looks like I'll be buying the even numbered Sony systems.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

• 3 weeks later...
I'm strongly considering buying a PS3, just because of the lovely price drop. I'm going to hold off on it, though, as I've only recently put a roof over my head and picked up furniture/a TV. Baby steps toward getting nice stuff... taken when I get paychecks...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away