Corrupt-a-Wish Game

DarthTofu

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but then your computer is stolen.

I wish I could bang out some more of the story for the Retaliators RP than just the ending, as I kind of need to bridge that gap before I can get to all of the scenes I envisioned...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I wish my dog was used to fireworks and hadn't just sh!tted in three different places in the house because of her sheer nervousness! :x

(Same here... :wink: )

Granted, but his colon falls out.

I wish I could do fireworks and play Reloaded at the same time...

EDIT: Right wish thread...

"The Chimaera is at your command, Admiral."

—Captain Gilad Pellaeon

I wish my dog was used to fireworks and hadn't just sh!tted in three different places in the house because of her sheer nervousness! :x

(Same here... :wink: )

Granted, but his colon falls out.

And she apparently is neutered in the process 8O

Granted, but then the cops come and arrest you, because its illegal.

I wish I could fly a starfighter while performing a puppet show. Props to anyone who knows which book that's from.

12/14/07

Granted, but impersonated an ewok is a crime on some planets... Including Earth. 8):lol:

Iron Fist is it?

I wish I had a life size ewok puppet.

"The Chimaera is at your command, Admiral."

—Captain Gilad Pellaeon

Granted, but then ALF realizes that he's gay and wants to have all sorts of wild, erotic, gay sex with you, and that's just odd for a guy who has a girlfriend, being hit on by a short, furry guy whose snout could well be his wing-wang.

I wish the evil factons on Battle for Middle Earth II didn't suck.

12/14/07

Granted, But they're not fun to play anymore.

I wish that a cinder block would fall on the next person to corrupt my Wish.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/Dave-Mastor/Cluster6.jpg

Granted, but the brick bounces off of Kaja's face and breaks your computer, which was made of tin foil.

I wish the rain would go back to its former settings, raining only once or twice a month rather than continuously for a week or more. What is this, Seattle?

12/14/07

( nice idea, but doesn't it boost up the forum rankings in an unfair way? Like spamming. I hope it's not an endless game...make sure it won't be. Or maybe a one post per person per day?)

Granted, but it only lasts a week before adopting settings that include more rain days than Seattle or London.

I wish LLF's last suggestion was adopted by all of this thread's participants. ("Or maybe a one post per person per day?")

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Granted, but it causes ... umm ... ahh ... hmm ... it causes great community spirit! Yeah, take that!

I wish that I had time to practive a martial art

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Granted, but I must admit I don't know how to "practive" :? So, since this is a typo and I'm supposed to "mis-read" this to be correct, I'm going to "mis-read" another part of your wish :twisted:

Krytos now has time to "practice" a "marital" art, known as ... cleaning.

[nagging spouse voice]K! take out the trash now, it's starting to smell. And when you're done fix that annoying drip in the bathroom. Don't forget it's your week to do grocery shopping AND do the laundry! I'm not in that good of a mood because, you know, it's that time. And hurry up! I want to watch Oprah in peace and quiet! [/nagging spouse voice off]

:P

I wish this would be my last post in this thread (oh I dread how this will be corrupted :( )

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Granted. The asassins that everyone hired to take out Rob when he lied about the date Reloaded was being released a while back mistake you for Rob (We couldn't afford very good asassins) and take you out instead. We pay them in full for making the world a better place. :twisted:

I wish this thread would be locked since all it's leading to is spam. (I appologize for making it in the first place- I didn't realize how it would spread!)

12/14/07

Granted as soon as a Mod sees it...probably, but you`re still accused of knowing what you were getting into. :lol:

You had to look didn`t you?

I wish... that my keyboard worked normally in the Forums.