School's 'No Touching' Rule

Evaders99

most humans learn from experience.. usually poor experiences.. I mean.. I think you can tell them yes.. that is actually what needs to be done.. but more than likely eventually you or someone else is probably gonna catch your child "inappropriately" touching someone.. either at a young age.. or at a somewhat older age... I've known plenty of variety to occur in that regard.. but didn't all little kids play "doctor" and crap like that?... usually to their parents dismay?.. i think its in the process of learning that this happens..

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg