The thread of ridiculously priced novelities.

budious

#1 - The first million dollar laptop

"Full details of the laptop have not been released at this point, but it is known that it incorporates a 17" widescreen LED lit screen with a specially designed anti-reflective glare coating for clear and brighter image, 128GB of Solid State Disk space and a slot loading Blue-Ray drive. There is an integrated screen cleaning device and a very rare coloured diamond piece of jewellery that doubles up as the power button when placed into the laptop and also acts as security identification."

http://www.gizmag.com/go/7030/

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

OMG... a bob sighting 8O

Where you been? I have been on my own to spam and flame the swrbellion forums... I could use some help. :D

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

I knew about the 8888-8888 phone number but why would someone want to pay so much for a phone number with all sixes?

Sucker: "I will sell my soul to be a rich oil Baron."

Devil: "Fine, but you have to buy a really satanic phone number or I'll cut off your cash flow somehow." :roll::twisted:

• 1 month later...
link doesn't seem to work mad.

(** cough, cough **) Sweep away the dust next time Turtle :lol:

It works fine for me; operator error on your end? :?:P

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Sorry Tex didn't realise the thread hadn't been used in a while, I've been a little preoccupied.

the links don't work for me. says internet explorer cannot display or something like that anyway.