Kyle Katarn: The Chuck Norris of Star Wars?

DarthTofu

Well is he? I've heard some good ones in that regard, such as this one:

The Death Star was not designed. Rather, it was reverse-engineered based on a picture of Kyle Katarn's left (Look away small children!) testicle! (Okay, you're good again, small children!)

Kyle Katarn and Obi-Wan once got into a fight. Kyle kicked his ass, then dressed up as Obi and proceeded to vent some anger on Anakin while he was on Mustafar.

Anakin Skywalker had a father. And his name was Kyle Katarn!

Some of them are completely out of continuity order, but they're still pretty good. Spotted 'em under the 'coolest thing in star wars history' section on Wookiepedia...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Kyle Katarn: Texas Jedi ?

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

Okay well Kyle couldn't be the Star Wars Chuck Norris simply because he never performed round the barn kick!

And I must admit I think those things you posted above are a load of trash. I doubt he would hafve put a picture of the DS on his ball.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Kyle Katarn: Texas Jedi?

I kinda like the sound of that :D

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

The new film.

Texas Sith vs Texas Jedi

I better go and sharpen my lightsaber blades :P

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Okay well Kyle couldn't be the Star Wars Chuck Norris simply because he never performed round the barn kick!

And I must admit I think those things you posted above are a load of trash. I doubt he would hafve put a picture of the DS on his ball.

No, no- the joke is that his ball is the destructive equivelant of a DS. it's a joke, not real. And besides, there's always ye olde force kick in ROTJ :roll:

12/14/07

I know these jokes, but I don´t know why they came up especially for Chuck Norris. Never watched "Walker - Texas Ranger". These Kyle Katarn (allthough I´ve played Dark Forces, I don´t like that character very much)-jokes seem to be a kind of rip off.
Who cares at all?! :roll:

"Although it is not common knowledge, there are actually three sides to the Force: the light side, the dark side, and Chuck Norris."

I think I've seen this one with Kyle Katarn in Chuck's place...

12/14/07

I remember at Download Festival last year everyone was sending Chuck Norris messages in to the screens either side of the stage, was well funny. :D

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

I remember at Download Festival last year everyone was sending Chuck Norris messages in to the screens either side of the stage, was well funny. :D

What do you mean by sending messages? :? Via SMS?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance