Creepy stuff on Wikipedia

DarthTofu

(Just to be safe) Not suitable for younger viewers.

Enjoy.

You are now most likely scarred for life by some stange new fetish you discovered that you never knew, much less wanted to know, existed.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Thank you, Tofu, for that most enlightening of posts.

Now, as Chief Mean Guy around here, I have to close this...unless you think you can actually spawn some sort of true discussion. Spamming is, believe it or not, not an excuse. :lol: Yes, even I laugh about it...but it's not! :evil:

This is creepy stuff Follow the links on the page.
I remember I received one of those screamer files before in my email. The instructions said to turn up the volume to very loud and sit very close to the screen. At first I was bored because all there was to see were a kitchen table and chairs, and then suddenly a face appeared and screamed, all in something like a second or two, and then disappeared.

I lit bit of me died that day.