What to visit in Texas?

Verdex

Oh, we've been to a lot of places and all were beautiful (well, execption see above) - it indeed was a great trip; great landscapes and great people. It was our third trip to the US (my fourth) but I am sure we'll come back :)

If anyone wants to do me a favour: Send Mrs. Marie Jagger, manager of the Bryce Valley Inn in Tropic, an e-mail telling her that you found my site about her place. She hates it :) But, well, she also earns it - she behaved like an as...le! Adress is: bvibryce@yahoo.com - put her name in the subject line, that should bring up some attention ;)

Asteroids do not concern me...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone wants to do me a favour: Send Mrs. Marie Jagger, manager of the Bryce Valley Inn in Tropic, an e-mail telling her that you found my site about her place.

Done and done. I love causing trouble. Told her I was planning a trip for next month but wouldn't be staying there now.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

I actually just told my friend over gmail and gave him the information. He says he will send one in a few days, so its not suspicious that she gets too many emails about your site in the same day.

My Website

The misses and me planned a ski trip near us one day. She found this really sweet-looking inn, and booked it. Well, when we pulled up, we just sat in the parking lot for a long time. The place looked like a motel killer lurked inside, and the outside totally didnt match what the website showed. I could only imagine how the rooms actually looked. Needless to say, I pulled out of there and we found a Holiday Inn instead.

I later called the scary place to cancel the reservation. I wanted to be polite, so I said "my girlfriend is sick and we wont be able to stay today". The lady on the phone was like "no shes not. You're lying. I saw you in the parking lot, and then you pulled away." I denied it for awhile, but she kept insisting, so eventually I had enough of being Mr. Proper and told her off for keeping such a cruddy-looking place and passing it off as something else online.

My Website

The place looked like a motel killer lurked inside,...

Yeah, that describes my feelings that night. And Tropic as basically just that hotel - nothing more for miles and miles... It remembered me so much of all the places in the "Friday 13th" movies that it was really scary... 8O

And I thought I was the only one to end up in such a mudhole... :wink:

Asteroids do not concern me...