Welcome Anonymous!
We host quality Star Wars sites - inquire at The Star Wars Rebellion Network  
SW:Rebellion Network
imminent-bean

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:16 pm 
<!-- Sasquatch //-->

@Mad: I LOVED God of War! That was great game with superb gameplay and a fantastic story. I have yet to get God of War 2, which came out last month. And they are currently in the process of producing God of War 3, which will probably only be available on the PS3.

@Krytos: Yeah, Warioware is a very weird game. I played it at my friends house, and was confused when ordered to pick a guys nose. There was another one where you had to drop the remote, but I was afriad to, and I lost a life.

My Website

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:52 am 
<!-- General -->

Darth_Rob wrote:
There was another one where you had to drop the remote, but I was afriad to, and I lost a life.

Thats why you wear the wrist strap.. haha... my girlfriend and her brothers all think its pointless.. just wait til they put that remote through the T.V...

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:11 am 
<!-- Raporan Dark Lord //-->

Darth_Rob wrote:
And they are currently in the process of producing God of War 3, which will probably only be available on the PS3.

Crap!!!
Means I'll have to buy the system. :evil:

Click here is you like Trance

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:53 pm 
<!-- Sasquatch //-->

Yeah, I plan on buying one in maybe two years, when the price has stabilized a bit more. Right now $600 is a ridiculous price to drop on a gaming system, espicially when the PS2 is still pretty good at $200, the Wii at $250, and even the XBox360 at $400.

My Website

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:51 pm 

I do intend on getting a 360 pretty soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:25 pm 
<!-- Sasquatch //-->

I rented Super Paper Mario today, to give me something to do on my off-time during finals week (today was the last day of classes- I have finals until next Wednesday, then I go home). Its a pretty decent game. Simple, yet addicting. Whats cool is that it starts out as a 2-D classic sidescrolling Mario game, but with the push of a button the screen turns into a 3-D view. So if you're walking along, and there is a wall in your way, if you go into 3-D mode you can simply walk around it. Also, there are extra goodies and buttons to be found in 3-D mode that you need to progress. And occasionally you have to find invisible doors or ledges by pointing the controller at the screen, which turns into a flashlight-type thing and illuminates invisible objects. Its pretty fun. Hopefully I am able to successfully balance game time and study time!

My Website

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:37 pm 
<!-- Sasquatch //-->

I have some very shocking news for all.

I was talking with my mother on the phone today, finalizing plans for tomorrow (I'm moving back home for the summer and since Im in a new apartment I have to take everything home). So we were talking, and she says "oh, by the way, you got a package today. What did you order?" And Im like "I didn't order anything. Where's it from?" And shes like "California." So I made her open the package, and sure enough there is a Wii in there. That flogging bastage ignored me, made me wait a month, and then sent me a Wii. I still cant believe it. Its utterly ridiculous.

I only have two thoughts: either he felt bad and wanted to change the error of his ways, or the police actually said something and he decided to send it to avoid further action. Either way, I got another Wii. I'll be putting it up on ebay tomorrow night to make back some of the money I lost. I know they aren't going for as much anymore, but its the best I can do. I cant return it to a store without a receipt due to the serial number, and I'll get more cash through ebay. I still cant believe this...

My Website

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:23 pm 
<!--n00b//-->

8O Call Bigfoot. Tell him to give the fellow his limbs back. 8O

Amazing... There's good in the world! I thought the only good that was left was in my pocket! *Checks pocket* Damn! Some bastard stole the good in my pocket! I'll bet it was the Californian fellow who sent you your Wii. That bastard- stealing my goodness!

Seriously, though, that's great. And don't worry- there are always idiots on E-bay who'll buy your stuff at huge fees. Always. You're living proof of that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:49 pm 
<!-- Warlord -->

Congrats ... again ... Rob :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:20 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

Location: Death Stars are out at night, big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas.
Yee Haw Rob! :D Well I sure am happy for ya. I guess I can unpack the chuckwagon and put the Peacemaker away :wink: I didn't really want to go to California anyway (there's way too many "blue" people out there). :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:29 am 
<!-- Sasquatch //-->

DarthTex wrote:
(there's way too many "blue" people out there). :D

I can understand that one, Tex! But yeah, I guess the police are in reality not as useless as I had once thought.

My Website

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:41 am 
<!-- Warlord -->

Congrats! Once I had to wait about three months untill a guy has sent me the things that I´ve bought and payed. Before that I had to kick his butt a couple of times, but he didn´t seem to react. And than the postman rang on the door and brought me a package. I never thought that this would even happen. But at least some stories have a happy ending. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:43 am 
<!-- General -->

DarthTex wrote:
I guess I can unpack the chuckwagon and put the Peacemaker away :wink:

Didn't mean pacemaker Tex? Being that you were gonna have to get exited.. needed to make sure the old ticker would stay working? :lol: :wink: Of course I'm kidding.. I knew what you meant.. :P

Good to hear you now have two Wii systems though Rob!.. Keep the two and use the second for bashing in the skull of any adversary??... no?.. ok.. just a thought..

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:57 pm 
<!--n00b//-->

DarthTex wrote:
I didn't really want to go to California anyway (there's way too many "blue" people out there). :D

I don't want to go to Texas... There are way too many people there who apparently are incapable of distinguishing between singular and plural linking verbs when using the singular in the form of a contraction. :wink: *Points to a certain someone's signature*[/grammatarian]

@JH: Hah! Granted, that is my job to make fun of Tex for being old, but I can always use a partner in crime! :twisted:

@Rob: *Waves hand subtly* You will give me a large discount on your second Wii... Is it working? No? Damn. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:30 am 

Rob if your Wii wasn't an NTSC one I may actually buy it from you but anyway. Congrats!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next