Wii!

ElvisMiggell

Hey guys, this is the wonder of modern technology, i'm coming to you live from my Wii! It's a bit hard to type on though!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought one yesterday, me and the girlfriend spent most of the day messing around on it. It's much more socially orientated than other consoles i think. The internet browser is a trial version, the real thing comes out in a couple of months. It's good for browsing, but typing isn't so easy as you have to use the pointer on an on-screen keyboard.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

That would be so awesome! Red Steel did that with a sword, so a Star Wars game with a lightsaber would kick major butt. If I was GL I would already be busy designing it.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Yes, you got it, Mad! :D

Or was it a wii for a pee?? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/konfus/a015.gif

"Hold your wee for a Wii," I believe... :roll:

Eh, I'm anti-conformist. I refuse to purchase Wii until they're coming out with something even cooler than it. Only way I'm going to try one out is if someone brings a Wii to my Darwin Day party on the twelfth!

12/14/07

Darwin Day? :?

Darwin Day.

The icon for the Darwin Awards; the natural-selection process by accidentally killing or sterilizing themselves during a foolish or careless mistake. :lol: Sponsered by stupid people.

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

The icon for the Darwin Awards; the natural-selection process by accidentally killing or sterilizing themselves during a foolish or careless mistake. :lol: Sponsered by stupid people.

8O

Uhm, I believe I´ve got it now. It´s "get on your knee and wee", isn´t it?. :oops::wink:

Who cares at all?! :roll:

"# 1996: Also scoring 8.4, 1996s winner is entitled Macho Men. Some men went to extraordinary lengths to prove how macho they are. Frenchman Pierre Pumpille recently shunted a stationary car two feet by headbutting it. "Women thought I was a god," he explained from his hospital bed. Deity or not, however, Pumpille is a veritable girl's blouse compared to Polish farmer Krystof Azninski, who staked a strong claim to being Europe's most macho man by cutting off his own head in 1995. Azninski, 30, had been drinking with friends when it was suggested they strip naked and play some "men's games". Initially they hit each other over the head with frozen turnips, but then one man upped the ante by seizing a chainsaw and cutting off the end of his foot. Not to be outdone, Azninski grabbed the saw and, shouting "Watch this then," he swung at his own head and chopped it off. "It's funny," said one companion, "when he was young he put on his sister's underwear. But he died like a man.""

These never fail to make me want to cry... I'm not sure if it's from laughing or if it's from the pain the stupid people cause my brain...

12/14/07

Well it's official! On April 15th I'll be the proud owner of a Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Tax day!? I guess that's one way of beating the tax blues :D Congrats Rob! Excuse for a minute, I gotta go wii ... :lol:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

The ironic thing is that at one point I wanted to work for the IRS. My entire family is a bunch of accountants. My mom and aunt are local accountants, while all my cousins are corporate accountants. They tried dragging me in, but I finally realised how cruddy it was after receiving my associates degree and went on to pursue my own career dreams. Hence why I am a 24-year old college student...

My Website

The ironic thing is that at one point I wanted to work for the IRS....

8O The IRS ( :evil: ) should be abolished! Everybody should take a look at http://www.fairtax.org :D

... I finally realised how cruddy it was after receiving my associates degree and went on to pursue my own career dreams. Hence why I am a 24-year old college student...

Kudos for you Rob. Follow your own dreams to ... whatever ... in ... American history, or whatever your new major is :D

Good luck with your dreams, Rob. Provided you go back to sleep sometime real soon and dream of the sasquatch not existing.

About that fairtax thing: Doesn't that automatically reduce the taxes collected from the rich? There's a federal tax on those things we buy, now, meaning that the cost of basic goods will increase slightly, no? The rich still have the same basic consumption needs as the people, and thus buy the same amount as the people in general. Those who are not as well off economically now have to pay more for those things they need, do they not?

Don't get me wrong- I'm not opposing it, just voicing my initial impression of it. I only read the "About fairtax" section on the site, so please tell me if I missed something.

12/14/07

I still like the idea of a flat tax. Everyone pays the same percentage of their annual income. No deductions, no tax brackets...nothing confusing at all. And the best part is that it IS fair...everyone pays an equal percentage of what they make in a year. Thats the way to go in my opinion.

My Website