Attention US/World Populace: Prepare To Run For Your Lives

Darth_Rob

It's official. Hillary Clinton has thrown her hat into the 2008 Presidential Race. She will definitely win the primaries. Hopefully someone will be able to stop her evil rise to power. If she wins and is put into office, then it's over. It's done. The world as we know it will cease to exist. The Mississippi River will dry up. The Swiss Alps will collapse. The Outback will reverse itself and become the Infront. And lots of other bad things will happen. Like Niagara Falls will actually fall. And Europe will be plauged by an army of 50-foot rabbits that shall be referred to as Lepus. It will be a truely horrific site. Everyone, we all need to pray. I dont care to who as long as it gets done. Whether its Allah, The Almighty, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or whoever else, just do it. The fate of the multiverse rests in her failure to rise to power.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol: Rob, you really have a scratch in your plate, ha ha ha! But that´s ok! :lol:

BTW: Hillary is maybe the best choice they can get. She knows a lot of leading a country and she will have Bill as well as a helping hand. The USA had economical better days in the Clinton-era than now, so no worries about that. Otherwise some Bush-guy from Florida will do the same like his brother did and the fall of the empire will be for sure. ;)

Who cares at all?! :roll:

BTW: Hillary is maybe the best choice they can get.

Are you insane?! Hillary Clinton is the worst candidate ever. She radiates an aura of pure evil! She is a horrible monster from another dimension, here only to suck the life out human kind! She is an unstoppable political machine, and mark my words, if she succeeds, the multiverse is doomed to extinction. I'd take Al Gore over her anyday. Enjoy 2007 and 2008 while you can folks. By 2009 its all downhill...

My Website

• SWR Staff - Executive

If you're not a liberal...

In all seriousness, she has wanted the presidency from the start. Her ambition is there. Despite her attempts to take a more "moderate" stance, she is the liberal-left's top choice. I think she'll get more votes because she's a liberal - she's a woman - and she's not George Bush - rather than votes for her due to her own values and views. She is surprisingly discrete about her own views.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

what... 2009 ... :'( why my graduation year :'(

Auuugh...

clintion a good president?! he thought cows let off deadly gas?!

his wife is probly even ...dumber! (yes I know its hard to imagine someone more dumb then bill)

I know ill be prayin!

... why cant collin powel be in the elections...

She is surprisingly discrete about her own views.

That´s every candidate. Those who talk about some issues rarely take a fixed position. Because they will get as much votes as they can. That´s in the US, that´s in Germany and I guess that`s everywhere.

I see a chance that with Hillary there will be more diplomacy than it´s now. At least this is my hope. Bush will leave back a desaster in the middle east and in the budget of the US. Your children will still have to pay for that,

Who cares at all?! :roll:

Sorry for saying this this but what real reasons are there for not voting for misses Clinton?

In all seriousness, I have disliked her since the late 90s when her husband was President. Something gave me this ugly feeling about her. I just dont like her. Than I remember having to write to a politician for a high school class. I wrote to Hillary Clinton, explained that I needed to write to her for an assignment, and asked her if she felt that NASA needed more funds in order to colonize the moon, other planets, and to upgrade our space technology to a sufficient level so that, if needed, we could repel an alien attack in the future. I waited til like the end of the year, and I finally got a response. It said something to the effect that "I dont have time to answer all my fanmail, but thank you".I kinda understood. She was the first lady and busy. But at the same time I said "damn her not having enough time to answer my difficult question!" But the final straw was that, included in the letter, was a Hillary Clinton trading card. No joke. The back of it had her age, her hometown, her profession (like I didn't know she was the first lady) and her current residence (like I didnt know she lived at the White House). To this day I cant recall what became of it. Either I eventually through it out in a fit of rage, or its somewhere collecting dust in my room. Either way, that is what really started my hatred of Hillary Clinton.

Since then, with her winning the Senate seat twice, and now planning on abandoning her post just so that she can gain more power is disgusting to me. Im sorry she cant wait until the 2012 election, when her Senate term would be up. But she is too ambitious to do so, and is making a mockery of the voting system by just up and leaving her Senate seat just so that she can be President. If this doesn't prove she is an untrustworthy, sneaky, ambitious power-hungry slime, I dont know what else I can do. I know I usually go into ridiculous rants about her, but this is all hard evidence I have against her. She must not win!!!

My Website

I hoped GMC would agree, having to deal with her in NY as well. I'm telling you, anyone that ambitious should be curbed.

@Mad- You won't be so neutral when the Alps fall after she is elected :lol:

My Website

*Cough* Barack Obama! Vote for Barack Obama! He's a way better candidate than Hilary and close to center, even if he is a little inexperianced! Erm... *cough*

Yeah. :roll: I like Presidents who are close to center. I share my graduation fate with Ikalae, but will not be old enough to vote when the time comes, unfortunately. If Hillary winds up winning the Democratic nomination I will likely support McCain. Give it four or eight years from the end of the race on out, though, and I will gladly support a more-experianced, more-savy Obama.

I still like the solution I came up with along with a friend while in Algebra: The biggest complaint about Obama is his lack of experiance. Hillary has a good chance of winning. What we should do is make Obama Hillary's running mate, the Vice President. Then, once Hillary is two years and a day into her term, we asassinate her and let a now-experianced Barack take over! I think it could work quite well!

Granted, an easier solution is to just vote for McCain if he makes the primaries...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

.. sigh what happened to the days when our leaders wernt cowards and go into battle with their troops..

To tell the truth .. latly it seems the world's leadership is going down the toliet... and the american gov is a prime example... our presidents are liers, twofaced and something there not just to win the election...

The electoral college.. is a very very flawed system that... yes was good for a while but we need change...

If i wasnt lazy i'd type in proper gramer and something that makes me sounds really intelligent...

but anyway.. like i said.. Collin powel would be a good president.. he is just to "honest" ... like there is anything wrong with that But there is in american poltics!

:?

America....

The world

Needs to open there eyes and get there heads out of greed and power..

We need to be more selfless...

Im not saying im perfect...

But there are alot of people who.. dont even try...

But.. one post on a forum sadly wont change anything so...

Ikelae For President !

:) AS IF!

oh and a other thing i hate about america

we blame the presidents about everything.. when we should blame

congress

the supreme court

and the president

all the same

Umm, Ikelae? We shouldn't blame all three branches of government for everything. Generally speaking, we should blame the Supreme Court for the least amount of stuff. In matters pertaining to laws and money we should be complaining more about Congress, true, but in matters of military we should be complaining about el Presidente.

12/14/07

HAHA! Hell, I'd vote for Arnold if he decides to run! From what I hear Cali loves him. Although there is that stipulation in the Constitution that the President as to be a natural-born US citizen, so I don't think he will run because he can't.

My Website

... The USA had economical better days in the Clinton-era than now, so no worries about that...

What?? I'm sorry Eagle, I don't know where you get your facts, but you're completely wrong. The US economy has been growing yearly a good consistent 3-4% every year with "W" in office, AND unemployment has dropped to the lowest levels in quite a loooooonnng time (it got down into the 4.?% rate). I'm not sure where it's at now, but the US it quite better off with "W" than "Slick Willy" when it comes to the economy. Bush's "tax cuts" have stimulated the economy (as proven by JFK and Ronald Reagan), while reducing yearly deficits on the US national budget (getting closer to a "balanced" budget, but Congress is the purse string holders and wild spenders. The President recommends a budget, but Congress funds it).

The US would be much better off getting rid of the IRS and income taxes all together, and going over to a "consumption tax". The price of consumer goods would only have a maximum change of maybe +/- 1-2%. For a thorough explanation, see http://www.fairtax.org. You'll be surprised at how well this would really work.

As for Rob's original post: Hillary is the Anti-Christ! Doom! Doom! Doom!

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

... The USA had economical better days in the Clinton-era than now, so no worries about that...

What?? I'm sorry Eagle, I don't know where you get your facts, but you're completely wrong. The US economy has been growing yearly a good consistent 3-4% every year with "W" in office, AND unemployment has dropped to the lowest levels in quite a loooooonnng time (it got down into the 4.?% rate). I'm not sure where it's at now, but the US it quite better off with "W" than "Slick Willy" when it comes to the economy. Bush's "tax cuts" have stimulated the economy (as proven by JFK and Ronald Reagan), while reducing yearly deficits on the US national budget (getting closer to a "balanced" budget, but Congress is the purse string holders and wild spenders. The President recommends a budget, but Congress funds it).

The US would be much better off getting rid of the IRS and income taxes all together, and going over to a "consumption tax". The price of consumer goods would only have a maximum change of maybe +/- 1-2%. For a thorough explanation, see http://www.fairtax.org. You'll be surprised at how well this would really work.

As for Rob's original post: Hillary is the Anti-Christ! Doom! Doom! Doom!

Umm, dude? You do realize that Clinton was the first President in something like forty years to balance the budget, right?

12/14/07

Umm, dude? You do realize that Clinton was the first President in something like forty years to balance the budget, right?

But at what expense? I recall (I'll have to research it again now) that he eliminated a BIG chunk of our National Defense (a couple of Army divisions, several Navy and Air Force Air wings, several Navy ships including an aircraft carrier and several nuclear powered submarines, etc), and raised our taxes. Oh, I forgot (another senior moment for me) you weren't old enough to pay taxes at the time, much less understand them. Probably even a lot less of what was going on in the world at the time, but that's an entirely different topic. Basically to put it bluntly, Slick Willy was NOT a good president. He'll only be remembered for getting a BJ at the White House. Now, I ask you honestly, is that the kind of legacy you would like to support and have?

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

He came rather close to center in the end, Tex. I'll grant you that you probably know more than me about the topic, but I honestly think you're being more than a little bit partisan on the matter.

I try to say as close to center as I can on most matters, though I lean strongly to the left. *Shrugs* What's done is done- I'll not argue with you over your opinions of the past.

12/14/07

As a Canuck, I get to laugh at you all. After all, it'd be too expensive to nuke Canada, and we'd stop selling you uranium for your nukes. :D

Seriously, though, I haven't found an American politican I like. Ever. Best of luck!

Sovereign ProtAKtor of the BEAK Imperium.

1 Corinthians 16:14 " Your every act should be done with love."

As a Canuck, I get to laugh at you all. After all, it'd be too expensive to nuke Canada, and we'd stop selling you uranium for your nukes. :D

Oh yeah? Let me tell you. You won't be laughing when she orders the bombing of Toronto, and then you retaliate with the bombing of the Baldwin residence, and the we...

My Website