Explain your name!

ElvisMiggell

Go on, i'm intrigued!

How did you come up with your sceen name?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't AI already make a topic like this? Ah, well- my real name is Christopher. I got sick of hearing "Chris!" called out in the halls and turning around to find that it was someone else. I briefly tried to go by the name of Topher. That didn't stick at all, and didn't work with anyone except for a friend with a few mental issues (Actual issues, I'm not making any of them up) who interpretted it as "Tofu." He was setting up his own 'army' (Basically a large, long-running joke in which he gives people silly names and positions) and stuck me with the name "TofuTarkin." I objected, both on the basis that Tarkin is a last name and that I was really a sith. It became "DarthTofu" and has been my screen name for everything ever since. :P

12/14/07

Go on, i'm intrigued!

How did you come up with your sceen name?

I'll tell me mine, if you tell me yours :wink:

Truth be told ... I don't remember why I choose Krytos (with exception of the obvious Star Wars link).

I still use it because it sounds cool and constantly confuses people with online games.

"Hey, Crytoe ... Kreetose .. whatever the hell you are!"

I personally think it's pronounced "cry-toss", that's how I say it, as well as several other people ... and it sounds best that way.

Now, I am VERY intrigued to know where: "ElvisMiggell" came from :)

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

I'll tell me mine, if you tell me yours :wink:

BEAK. 'Nuff said. :wink:

I personally pronounce it sort of like "Cry Toes," as if the two words are merged into one... I'm sure wookiepedia has a phonetic spelling of it.

12/14/07

I'd go for Cry-Toss,

My name comes from school times when everyone had a 'tag'. A coupla female friends of mine got bored in chemistry and came up with a name for me. Elvis cos i have a bit of a quiff in my hair, like the great king himself, and Miggell cos it's funkier than Michael which is my real name. I did point out to them that this is not how you spell Miggell.

It kinda stuck as a useful name for registering for websites etc as it seems to be more or less unique. :)

Now you tell me yours!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Didn't AI already make a topic like this?

I think this is the third time we've had a thread like this that I can remember.

TIE Defender; vehicle of choice.

Couldn't get Defender on MSN gaming zone cause it was already taken.

16 is one of my lucky numbers.

I personally think it's pronounced "cry-toss", that's how I say it, as well as several other people ... and it sounds best that way.

I pronounce it 'cry-tose' I find, which is close enough.

I had a sweatshirt i wore all the time with MAD78 on the front. It kinda stuck and is a quite useful nickname for the Internet. And, of course, it sounds cool. :P

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

It's my kill/death ratio when flying a Defender. 16:1

Yeah, see, Wedge Antilles has what, a 7000:1 ratio?

That's if you don't count crew on capital ships he's destroyed!

My name just came to me one night in a dream. I thought it was really original and decided to develop a character around it... no? No one is buying it? Ok I stole it.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

So, another GW-fanatic, Jahled!? But I cant see where´s the explanaition for your name. :oops:

BTW: My nick in Battlefield 1942 is Eagle One, but most people just call me Eagle or E1, so I also use it in some forums.

Who cares at all?! :roll:

Back in the good 'ol days of Quake Beta,(circa 1996) I had to come up with a nice SN for hurting stuffs. At that time in my young life I watched a lot of The Simpsons, and so went with my favorite character, Sideshow Bob. To be a bit more original I went with Psycho Bob, but later on when I got onto the real internet(Post SWR - 1998) I found that it was usually taken.

I moved the "H".

That's all I had to do to ensure that I pretty much never ran into another with the SN again.

Mine is simple, I am an Imperial Grand Moff and just used my name with the title. Go figure, also I am a Peter Cushing fan and wanted my SW character to be similiar. Paul is just my name.- Grand Moff Conway

So, another GW-fanatic, Jahled!? But I cant see where´s the explanaition for your name. :oops:

BTW: My nick in Battlefield 1942 is Eagle One, but most people just call me Eagle or E1, so I also use it in some forums.

Look down a bit. Page 31.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Wow J, that brings back memories :lol: I embarassed to admit I never got to play Traveller, but I did do alot of Car Wars and AD&D though :D

As for my screen name ... that should be obvious :wink:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Surprisingly Turtle is my nickname in the real world!

Given to my while in college by a friend since I was always about 5 minutes behind in the conversations. I can't remember why thats just how it turned out. I never really disputed the name and it stuck.

I thought about giving it a star warsy kinda spin but couldn't think of a decent one so gave up! (Darth Turt, Obi Turt Liber or Qui Gon Turt didn't sound that good!