PS2 Help

Darth_Rob

I know some of you like me have a PS2. I was wondering if anyone could answer this pondering question I had about online gaming through the PS2. My friend and I went to play a game online a few days ago. I brought the game over and we started it up, but it wouldn't let us play online together from the same PS2 and tv. So what I'm wondering is if it is based on the consoles or the isp. Like could I simply bring my PS2 to his house, rent the same game, plug our PS2s into two different tvs, and play? Or can there be only one ISP used per online game? I don't know if anyone plays online, but if they do, some help would be sweeters.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png