Parties

Mad78

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is very weird. I guess i had better stop playing Water-poker with my mates. :?

Last Saturday's party sur was wild!

content removed by moderator

(** forwards Mad's picture and location to the local Swiss Imperial JAG commander **)

Some advice Mad; "Never post incriminating pictures on the internet!" :P

If that's a standard size "smoke" Mad, you must be "small" and getting "smaller" 8O

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Please do not post content, namely images, which could be potentially incriminating and/or offensive for users, including the user posting such content. Also, for future reference, refrain from posting images in posts unless they are a thumbnail. Links are best.

Please do not post content, namely images, which could be potentially incriminating and/or offensive for users, including the user posting such content. Also, for future reference, refrain from posting images in posts unless they are a thumbnail. Links are best.

Just for the record: I was NOT complaining and NOT offended by Mad's post. Also, I apologize for my poor joke at Mad's expense if anyone was upset. :oops:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Just for the record: I was NOT complaining and NOT offended by Mad's post. Also, I apologize for my poor joke at Mad's expense if anyone was upset. :oops:

No worries, Tex, that was not made based on what you said--just general policy. It falls under the same basic rules wherein we don't discuss illegal materials like burning copies of games and such. It's a liability issue for the site. If users want to joke and discuss illicit drugs--we've let that go and sometimes even joined in the past, but what was posted is too much of a liability for the site.

I'm going to assume from what everyone else has said that Mad had a fag to make his Vodka bottle jealous in that pic...
Illicit drug use, Tofu, that's all you have to know. PM Mad if you want the pic because discussing it after the fact isn't exactly...good form.

But maybe I'm just being too much of a hard-ass about it...

Okay no Prob SOCl. I wasn't sure about that pic anyway.

I shall just post a link to my Photobucket album. The pic can be found there with a little searching. Is that okay?

link

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Okay no Prob SOCl. I wasn't sure about that pic anyway.

I shall just post a link to my Photobucket album. The pic can be found there with a little searching. Is that okay?

link

No worries. As long as it's your hide on the line and not the site. :wink: