Perplexing Question...

Darth_Rob

You came to London and i wasn't informed?!?

Did you guys ever read Jahled's recount of our time drinking together? No? He posted it a long time ago, but I don't remember which thread... :?

Anyway, so it goes, we were drinking together and I was especially drunk, so we stumbled out of the bar to try to get back to his place when suddenly I spotted some traffic cones.

Me: He, look, traffic cones! They're magical.

Jahled: Right... Let's go.

Me: No, really!

I walked over to the traffic cones.

I put one on my head.

About that time, a police officer happened by and stopped.

Jahled, having been talking to his girlfriend on the phone, kind of scooted aside and out of sight.

The police officer approached me.

Officer: How much have you had to drink?

Me: What's that officer?

Officer: [sigh] Take the traffic cone off your head.

Me: What's that officer?!

Officer: Take the cone off your--

Me: What's that officer?! I can't hear! I've a traffic cone on my head!

If not for Jahled's conscious suddenly showing up and forcing him to come to my aid, I would probably have spent the night in jail. :lol:

Then again, I don't remember much about it since I really, really drunk. :lol: Jahled can probably tell the story better.

You live in London? 8O

Just kidding. :lol: I know you live in London. :roll:

Anyway. You'd have to ask Jahled to tell you the story--he posted it some years back somewhere in the forums. Quite the story. I'm not really sure if it happened...in fact, I'm rather sure it didn't. :roll: It was just so funny when Jahled told it that I keep retelling it as though I were actually there... But don't worry, I think I'm going to London either this summer or next winter break, at which time we can all go out and have quite the time. :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm going to London either this summer or next winter break, at which time we can all go out and have quite the time. :)
OMG! I feel sorry for London! :P:lol:

Ditto :twisted:

On a side note: I wish Krytos could have come to a party I went to last night... It really would have benefitted from some spiked punch... Freaking dead...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

What do you mean Tofu? That the party was crap?

You are correct, sir [/Mr. T]

:wink:

Well, by the sounds of it, the party was slow and boring.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif