Worst way to die...

Aenivae_Ikeda

http://www.wsmv.com/news/10414500/detail.html

So apparently a woman put a baby in a microwave and well... Baked it. I was watching a video on NBC where she just broke down when it was mentioned that her baby had been cooked... And well I'm not sure that she did it but it's still extremely sick.

I mean when I think of murder it doesn't really bother me when there is a short death like someone being shot in the head or bleeding out their stomach but the thought of dying from a microwave and the pain of the hyperthermia is just stomach-churning.

So, what do you all think is the worst way to die? I'd imagine that the microwave is up there on the list...

"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I think back of these peoples who jumped down the Twin-Towers on 911, than I would say this is one of the worst ways to die. A huge fire in the back and in front of you a deep abyss. What was their last thought when they´ve realised, that they haven´t got any chance anymore.

What belongs to that mother who baked her child in the microwave, I really don´t know how you can be able to do such a thing to your own flesh and blood! That´s shocking! :roll::evil:

Who cares at all?! :roll:

The microwave is definitely bad. I consider drowning up there too.

We were playing some game one day, and this question came up asking "how do you want to die?" So I had to write my answer down and everyone else had to guess what my answer was. My answer was "by the sword". But I think that would hurt quite a bit too.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

as a kid i always thought that drowning would hurt alot... having to breathe in water.... but.. i dont think thats how you go about drowning.. so.. i would say.... hmmm.. yea.. burning alive... or being disemboweled..

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

Buying because of acid must be rather aweful.

I guess that would depend on how much the acid costs Mad? :? OH! you meant "dying" ... nevermind.

Drowning in acid would be pretty bad. Not only do you drown, but you burn and get dissolved all at the same time!

As for the lady and the microwave ... she better be committed for insanity, because otherwise I would suggest "an eye for an eye" :twisted:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

I thought the Great Lakes were much cleaner now (when compared to their severly polluted states back in the 70's. Hell, lake Erie actually caught on fire in Cleveland due to the pollution)? But, I'm not sure I would want to drink it, much less have it injected :?
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Medieval torcher had some pretty twisted ways of killing you, such as slicing open your stomache, yanking (not cutting) out your small intestine, nailing it to a tree, then forcing you to run around in circles around that three by jabbing you with a hot iron. There was also what I believe was a Chinese method in which a tube was shoved down your throat into your stomach and water is poured down until your stomache explodes. Then there was Chinese water torture, where you were placed in chains and suspended upside down in a tank of water where everyone watches you suffer.

Ways I would like to die:

1) Natural causes.

2) Being 'brain dead' and then having my internal organs donated, resulting in A) Helping those who are in need and B) Killing me in what is, hopefully, a rather non-painful manner.

3) Beheading. I just want to see if it's true that your head really lives for another three seconds or so on oxygenated blood after it's sliced off. (There were some rather neat experiments in that field regarding the transplantation of oxygenated dog's blood into recently-severed human heads during the French revolution. Seeing as the scientists did this in the back of a moving carriage, my hat is off to them. Not that I wear a hat in the first place.)

Ways I would not like to die:

1) The dissembowlment process I mentioned. Come to think of it, any method of killing that was designed for the purpose of entertainment (You might argue that the giutine and other beheading methods were for entertainment, but the guitine was, in fact, considered the most humane method of killing by it's inventor.)

2) Being stuck in a microwave/ drowning (It's a tie)

3) Having my foot sawed off and then having the flesh peeled slowly away from it toward my body, layer by layer. That seems horribly painful.

4) Any method of death devised by Steven King and/or Michael A. Stackpole.

Read the book Stiff. It will tell you all about cadavers and what has happened with them, as well as the history of methods of killing/reanimating the dead. It's from 2003, and it's awesome, telling us such facts we never cared to know as that marshmellows, gummi bears, the white peel on salamis, gel caps, and the nougat in most candy bars contain cow bone and pig skin-based gelatin. :twisted:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

There was a king who was executed by having a tube inserted into his anus and shoving a red hot poker in there until he died. The method of his death was funny to those who did it because he was gay.

A most unpleasant way to die.

Disregarding all new evidence everywhere.

My preferred methods for dying:

Any kind of instant death (anything where you are dead within 2 seconds) where you don't see it coming. As the ability to see my death becomes clearer, or the longer the period I have for death, the less desirable it becomes (I've seen too many of my friends waste away from cancer to count...though there are worse forms of death, cancer is pretty bad)

The worst death...I'd have to say isolated incarceration. You know you'll be there until you die, and you cannot communicate with the outside world.

Hmmm..Worst way....

anythign involving the Embrace of Pain.

Oh, wait... you want an out-universe version... gimme some time to think about that one....

Embrace of Pain: This Texas Hold-em hand.

Ex.

Blinds: $125,000/ $250,000

Dealer: Player 1: Qh Qc (Liberace and Freddy Mercury)

Small Blind: Player 2: Ks 9s (woof woof)

Big Blind: Player 3: As 8s (Speaking of dead, hahahaha)

Player 4: Jd Jc (Gone Fishin')

4 Calls BB. 1 doubles BB. All players call the raise.

Flop: Qs 10s Js

1 Has 3 Queens, 4 has 3 Jacks, 3 Has Nut Flush (Best Flush), 4 has King high Straight Flush (and the only way he could lose is by folding, as he has the best hand)

2 Checks, as does 3. 4 bets $1,000,000, which is called by all players.

Turn: Jh. 3 now has a Full House (Jacks full of Queens), 4 has 4 Jacks. 3 and 2 don't change.

2, 3, and 4 check. 1 bets $750,000. 2 calls. 3 Raises all-in and is immediately raised all-in by 4. 1 calls, as does 2. 2 Happpens to be the chip leader, while 4 is 2nd in chips. Needless to say, there is no need for a side pot as 2 takes a lot of chips in one hand.

By the way, the final card: Qd.

I think another bad way of dying would be an overdose on LSD... Because technically it's nearly impossible to overdose physically but you can take so much that your mind just cracks... And it seems pretty scary and horrible to have your mind being dismantled and ripped apart until your consciousness is just gone.

If not that I'd say being eaten alive by something would also be fairly unpleasant.

Buried alive would be horrible too.

"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

I remember reading somewhere that at some point during the Middle Ages when a person got buried the gravediggers installed a bell in the grave. This was in case you werent dead and just unconcious you would pull a chain to ring a bell on the surface, letting people know you were not dead.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Other worst case scenarios: :D

http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/boese/k080.gif

http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/boese/p015.gif

http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/boese/u025.gif

Who cares at all?! :roll:

I remember reading somewhere that at some point during the Middle Ages when a person got buried the gravediggers installed a bell in the grave. This was in case you werent dead and just unconcious you would pull a chain to ring a bell on the surface, letting people know you were not dead.

I remember reading about that in a book called "Inventions no one mentions." I was in, like, third grade, and it was a short book. Anyway, they also installed an air tube... Then it turned out that the tube was way too small in diameter, so they ultimately died of asphixiation anyway.

Another one I thought of- has anyone seen the beginning of "Cube Zero?" *Shudders at the violence* The guy is sprayed with a chemical that essentially makes his skin like Elmer's brand glue in the sense that when you rub at it it turns into those little rolls that pop off. Gruesome, violent, and disgusting. The first Cube killed you in some bad ways, Hypercube sucked, and Cube Zero was horribly violent (In my opinion. Of course this is from a horror movie weenie)

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Other worst case scenarios: :D

http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/boese/k080.gif

http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/boese/p015.gif

http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/boese/u025.gif

You load 16 Tons, and what do ya get?

Another day older and 'a deeper in debt

St. Peter, don't ya call me, cause I can't go

I owe my soul to the Company Store